Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Luffy's punches were strong, he wouldn't need 200+ of them to beat a guy who already was damaged by others, exhausted himself fighting others and lifting an island the whole night. Luffy wouldn't call his own punches weak if they were strong. We can praise those punches if it makes yall Luffy fans feel better but the harsh reality is that his punches are weak. And that is consistent as we see even on Egghead and weak targets like Lucci. I am laughing my ass off too considering you really think praising healing punches makes them look strong while in reality they are weaker damage than slashes from Scabbards.
You can face that reality or you can cope, which shall it be? :sanmoji:

Of course you arent interested in facts because you are huffing some good copium. When Zoro knocks someone off their feet, they do not stand up. When Luffy does it, what happens? You know it, say it. Say my name. :blobevil:

Manga is indeed clear about who was the only one who did anything significant to Kaido to make him think he can take over the world. At this point, you are coping about Zoro's performance whenever he does something because each time he heavily outclasses Rupee.

And yet, Scabbards did more damage than Luffy so you can put 2 and 2 together and figure out how much that praise is worth. Or can you? :risiup: See, you cope at every step just because Zoro is so much ahead of everyone. While Luffy is competing with Scabbards, Zoro is making Kaido's top 5 look bad. Built different, as expected of the strongest character in the show.

Length of fight doesn't change the fact that Zoro did far better than Luffy by using 3.3% of his total power and 1 named move in Santoryu to end Lucci while Luffy couldn't end him with 3 named moves in full round of God Mode which is his peak. Sleep well. :myman:
My God, are you guys still having this discussion that started like 8 or 9 hours ago?
:quest:

That's precisely Aokiji's character in a nutshell.
A person is weak when they don't follow their will.
As an admiral, Aokiji was weaker than his full potential because he was following orders (= someone else's will) rather than his own. Now that he's a free agent (*cough* *cough* infiltrating the BBPs *cough*), his spirit can truly show through his attacks. That's why he appears nerfed against Garp: because Aokiji didn't want that fight, he wasn't at his best.

Kiz is content being a soldier. Broccoli is the same. I don't expect them to be powerhouses while working for the WG.

Fuji is following his will, hence he was shown more competent than the aforementioned two, and Akainu is bound to rebel to the Gorosei and go full berserk intent on making his own justice in the world.

Kiz & GB are the weakest by design. One is a lazy monkey; the other is a plant who takes what the environment gives him, and uses that to nurish himself, without chasing more, without seeking the best.
GB is a WG Fan boy, he would absolutely sell his partner/lover to the CD if he had to without a hint of regret or doubt. EVEN SAKAZUKI wouldn't even do that, AND HE IS STARTING TO DOUBT HIS DIRECTORS.

Also hilarious about gb since woulnd't nature be accepting of all living beings but green bull literally said to the ruler of wano kuni and his followers that they don't have right? literally the worst person to have eaten that fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.