Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the gorosei are really top tiers along with the marines and imu how are they going to beat unless oda writes some trash
We don't know how top tier there are since they have regen but once that get find out we can get a better idea of how SH or who ever else will win .
Truth is when it time to fight Imu and the elders i don't expect to be the SH alone it be like wano where have other top tiers that help take them on .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I mean, it's all 5 Gorosei all at once and Luffy definitely needs help dealing with them for a while to escape because there is no way Luffy can beat them all on his own.
It's more that the only W Luffy/Yonkou fans had left to cling onto was dawn cymbal, but Kizaru was confirmed sandbagging. So now we have Lucci who recovered in no time against the raisin, a Kizaru who passively outlasted G5 in round 1, and then a completely mentally fucked Kizaru using Luffy as a ruse to stay down, and I didn't even mention he killed Vegapunk so Luffy failed to deliver him safely like he promised Sentomaru.

All this looney tunes shit is distracting but Luffy hasn't done anything of substance this arc, and it's catching up to em you can tell with the crying going on in this thread 😂

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Although we have proof that each Gorosei represents a greater threat than an Admiral this is undeniable given how easily Kizaru was defeated by Luffy here, if it weren't for regeneration I believe Luffy could defeat all 5 at once, it wouldn't be a task It's easy to beat 5 guys stronger than admirals at once, however I believe he could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.