Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regen/immortality is their strongest suit. They will be too much for anyone as a group until their weakness is revealed
Tbh, even without it, 5 of them are way too much for a single top tier. Look how quickly Sabo got owned (granted, it was Imu who dealt the blow). I'd say Luffy holds his own pretty well but it's inevitable that he needs strong support and it's ultimately still not enough.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's more that the only W Luffy/Yonkou fans had left to cling onto was dawn cymbal, but Kizaru was confirmed sandbagging. So now we have Lucci who recovered in no time against the raisin, a Kizaru who passively outlasted G5 in round 1, and then a completely mentally fucked Kizaru using Luffy as a ruse to stay down, and I didn't even mention he killed Vegapunk so Luffy failed to deliver him safely like he promised Sentomaru.

All this looney tunes shit is distracting but Luffy hasn't done anything of substance this arc, and it's catching up to em you can tell with the crying going on in this thread 😂
If not for zoro lucci would have attacked the rest of the crew and that would be the 2nd statement luffy would have been wrong about

I mean, it's all 5 Gorosei all at once and Luffy definitely needs help dealing with them for a while to escape because there is no way Luffy can beat them all on his own.
They only people that think luffy look bad here are crazy dude cause luffy still fighting off the elders with giants .
It was never going to be him alone vs them .
Still if you can't hurt them it best to run cause there nothing they can do as we seen over and over with Saturn and now the rest .

Rare TAC W.

- Luffy and Zoro vs Lucci and Kaku were bad
- SHs+Lucci and Kaku vs Seraphins were bad
- Luffy vs Kizaru were bad
- Zoro vs Lucci were bad
- Luffy vs Kiz and Saturn were bad

Indeed, Egghead fights were trash.
Looks like to me that Oda doesn't know how to draw good fight anymore. all fights are lame af. we need to wait 1 or 2 years in a shonen manga to see shitty fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.