Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Shanks meets up with his masters
> He speaks to Warcury
> Warcury imbues his CoC into Gryphon, Shanks' sword.
> Shanks then goes to Wano

> Shanks encounters Greenbull.
> He puts his hand on his sword.
> sparks of CoC comes out and travels towards GB
> GB feels the power of his superiors. The people he practically worships
> He leaves.

I'm sorry for the Slander Greenbull. I never knew how powerful Warcury's CoC was.

Luffy couldn't do anything to lucci
Couldn't stop vegapunk dying to Kizaru
Couldn't scratch a gorosei
SW? I'm not talking about Luffy or Sanji by the way. I'm talking about Zoro, you idolized him and said he would make a difference with Lucci, well, here you have a dose of pure and simple reality. oda hit you in the face, face it, yes, Zoro is great, yes, but it's not what you say

Yonko being a tool of the Gorosei is nothing more than a dumb theory, the Gorosei actively shit themselves whenever the Yonko make moves and it's been stated that the Gorosei wouldn't be able to handle Shanks if he was mad, argue with facts all you want bro.
Yonko wprking together would have brought imbalance to the power struggle, which would run counter to the Gorosei's agenda at the time. As for the Gorosei's statement, that was simply Oda hyping up Shanks as this is consistent with the Ace novel as well, so nothing new, and such hype to Shanks is non-applicable to any of the other Yonko.

AdvCoc zoro + jinbe = lucci Zoro is a fucking fraud hahaha Jinbe had to arrive to help Zoro, and Lucci is still conscious. This month will be an ordeal with the whining of the Zorobois
The ordeal is for you and Shankstards, Zoro using haki bars, Goofy being carried by fodders, the guys that made Shanks' kneel actually have stronger CoC on top of everything else and more to come! :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.