Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Read the fucking chapters lmao.

this is what happened the last time goofy tried to cheapshot kizaru by throwing him into the sea. He woulda just done this again lol.
But because of his grief over killing punk, he didn't bother and just crashed onto the ship to cry.
Kizaru wasn't turned into a pizza that time, it's you that needs to read the chapters:whitepress:

The truth is this even tought he did not wanted too he tried do his job . He could'nt put 100% his heart into it ( CLosed his eyes ) FInally he got an oportunity and did it but even tought he motivated himself in doing his job he never wanted it to happen and now he is depressed and broken because he indeed killed his friend .
I am not saying he isn't sad or depressed. But clearly was not affecting his power level. He was going to kill bonney for example with his sword. He is not happy about killing bonney/vega punk. Nonetheless it does not affect his power level.

Still no comparison lol
Kaido is in his fifties and big mom is in her sixties, whereas gorosei are literally immortal beings over hundreds of years old and have enormous knowledge lol
They'll have all the advanced forms of haki because they'll be EOS combatants.
That's pretty true-

Wait a second.. you're telling me Nusjuro has been alive for hundereds of years, and has had that time to master all forms of haki...

But he still couldn't make a black blade? :gokulaugh:

Basically. Him being nerfed didn't affected his performance. It speaks volume of his sense of duty.
Like i just see the post that replay to you and like said it funny people still with shit he was not trying or stalling.
The replay say he stall whole arc until he could not any more.
Like early in the arc the man had VP dead and it took luffy tanking the attack to save him but i guess he knew luffy would got there in time to stop them beam from killing VP.
I just got to SMH at this point .

It looks like Topman lives up to his name though. Not surprising considering Oda set him up last chapter to be the last one to show what he's got cooking.
Topman, Jupeter and Saturn got unfortunate rule to face against the looney tunes hax. Their attacks basically did nothing to looney tunes Nika or got blocked by Giants while Nika can just stupidly counter attack them.
For now Nasjuro and Mars got better portrayal but only because they haven't been ridiculed by Nika yet.

Read the fucking chapters lmao.

this is what happened the last time goofy tried to cheapshot kizaru by throwing him into the sea. He woulda just done this again lol.
But because of his grief over killing punk, he didn't bother and just crashed onto the ship to cry.
Stop being retarded. The main reason luffy turned him into pizza and then threw him was the very reason that Kizaru would not be able to do the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.