Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh

Yes but it will still have most impact on the one who got targeted with...and, since it's a wave its energy will start dissipating with distance
And the giants are right next to Luffy, they're also like a hundred times his size which means they'd absorb far more of the roar than he would:luuh:
Come on now bro, just admit it isn't that impressive, it's still good don't get me wrong, but this nonsense of "Wave diffed a Yonko" is stupid when we know Luffy will be completely unaffected seconds later and his reaction is largely just how G5 gags work

S

Sasaki Kojirō

And the giants are right next to Luffy, they're also like a hundred times his size which means they'd absorb far more of the roar than he would:luuh:
Come on now bro, just admit it isn't that impressive, it's still good don't get me wrong, but this nonsense of "Wave diffed a Yonko" is stupid when we know Luffy will be completely unaffected seconds later and his reaction is largely just how G5 gags work

Not understanding this guy's agenda, he's basically trying to shit on the guy who's going to kick his favorite's ass.
:kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

These Yonko fans or more specifically Kaido fans just can’t seem to move on.

They think that we are still in Wano.:suresure:

We are in the Final Saga, the focus is now on Imu, the Five Elders, the Admirals, Shanks, Blackbeard, and Mihawk.

They think that their boy is also part of the Final Saga.:doffytroll:
Godfy no diffs your fave so cry.
Post automatically merged:

He wifi negs your fave clown.

Ancient Robot > Topman >> Other Gorosei>= Admirals.
I think that's the portrayal i recieved from this chap.
After the Holy knights shows their feats they could anywhere between Gorosei and Admirals making the Admirals why they call the "Public Face" reasonable

:josad::josad::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.