Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I originally had him even above that level, before Luffy smoked him.
I had him relative to Zoro at start of the arc. But the way he was dominated had me question a lot and might have lead me to downplaying him.

Took a while for me to get that G5 is just that strong. Katakuri is definitely getting rolled even faster, King and Marco would do better cause of durability.

IMO:
King ~ Marco > Lucci > Katakuri
He belongs in that spectrum.
Cope

:milaugh:Lucci has no chance of landing a hit on katakuri. With what speed or CoO?

Go cope elsewhere since Zoro can't dominate a nerfed Lucci

a bit overlooked and overshadowed by Warcury's greatness but MARS also has some solid gas in this chapter. Breaking inside the labophase with absolute ease, instilled shock in Jinbe with his overwhelming haki (and ge absolutely had no problem shitting & disrespecting enraged Linlin), and Zoro's surprised "what the hell is that?!" to which Jinbe just say they need to get the hell out of there.

Also on closer look, you can see he is accompanied by sparks of white lightning all around him while flying, which may hint to some of his powers. Mars is underrated, I can absolutey see him in the top 3 elders. Stronger than admirals ofc.

I originally had him even above that level, before Luffy smoked him.
I had him relative to Zoro at start of the arc. But the way he was dominated had me question a lot and might have lead me to downplaying him.

Took a while for me to get that G5 is just that strong. Katakuri is definitely getting rolled even faster, King and Marco would do better cause of durability.

IMO:
King ~ Marco > Lucci > Katakuri
He belongs in that spectrum.
Raws dropped

I have him over King too tbh

Might get FS diffed by Kata but that’s debatable

I don’t think he can take Marco at all

Status
Not open for further replies.