Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this man got fucked up 😭

Definitely not a one-shot, heavy damage and he would've died to another attack but not a one-shot.

Doesn't look like Jinbe's attack even did damage, if anything it looks like Jinbe blew himself away with his attack.

Oda gave both parties respect. He showcased Zoro's AP with the sheer, brutal damage of his attack, and showcased that Zoro outclasses him as a fighter by having him casually dodge his named attack whilst catching a falling sword.

He also showed Lucci's endurance by keeping him on his feet despite being brutally maimed by Zoro's attack. It's been a while since we saw a panel that brutal, and that wasn't even KOH. Lucci's gonna need more than a band-aid on the cheek for this one.

this > warcury

And ppl comparing that shit with Shanks wifi haki lmaaao
:kayneshrug:

People thought BM feat was average
Look at how she made YC level guys: Judge, Luffy, Jinbei, Katakuri...all feel her presence and blown away (bad katakuri though)
Even vets (vinsmokes, ...) were about to pass out if not for earplugs

Saturn feat is good but it's not better than what BM did unconsciously

So dory and Broggy are full countering AdvCoC blasts

I do not believe Dory and Broggy can counter like a Kaido Ragnarok so that means Topman is not yonko level

I also think they aren’t countering Akainu’s magma so I don’t think Topman is Admiral level either

At this moment, I’m putting topman at yC1+… For the sake of my sanity
The blade fangs aren't coated, there's no lightning around it so it's ok, Galdino still claps. :myman:

Gear 5 with no haki was ragdolling Lucci.

It was definitely ACOC and I’m saying that agendas aside. He didn’t use KOH but it was definitely ACOC.

Cook.

Zoro definitely looks worse than he did last week tbh, and Kiz stuff is not new for people that have been paying attention
He doesnt
Lucci got up after vs luffy
He s done after 1 attack on zoro
And if jinbei wasnt a bitch zoro couldve just sent a flying slash at lucci and gg

Status
Not open for further replies.