Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week they were talking about Lucci being "up" minutes after getting low diffed by cocless Luffy
But look what we have here :milaugh: the guy isn’t even koed even though Jinbei attacked him too
Luffy is tiers above Marimo Nika is OP
So much above zoro that luffy only gave him a bandage on the cheek and used 3 named move for that

Luffytards are delusional

a bit overlooked and overshadowed by Warcury's greatness but MARS also has some solid gas in this chapter. Breaking inside the labophase with absolute ease, instilled shock in Jinbe with his overwhelming haki (and ge absolutely had no problem shitting & disrespecting enraged Linlin), and Zoro's surprised "what the hell is that?!" to which Jinbe just say they need to get the hell out of there.

Also on closer look, you can see he is accompanied by sparks of white lightning all around him while flying, which may hint to some of his powers. Mars is underrated, I can absolutey see him in the top 3 elders. Stronger than admirals ofc.
Everyone is on Warcury and Nusjuro train, even with #Wormgang, but Mars is the one I like most so far!

I don’t understand why Oda is making the admirals go through mental battles.

First Kuzan wavering against Garp.
Now Kizaru wavering after Vegapunk.

It’s a very weird way of minimizing them. And this late in the story too?
If any this makes me more confident in Luffy vs Akainu, it makes sense he'd put these shackles on them (while Akainu is the strongest C3 should be relative in strenght)
Going to be honest I wanted Luffy vs Kizaru to happen because Kizaru would get great feats a a main arc antagonist but I also thought it made Luffy vs Akainu less likely tbh

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy, when he first unlocked, had that trail, but some attacks didn't have it, and some did.

Compare it to manga Haki doesn't change from person to person; it's the same for everyone. Get your head off your agenda, brother. There is no shame in Zoro using Acoc.
Yes it does
Who else has green smoke for coa

We compare zoro using acoc to zoro using acoc
It's literally called coc coating
Zoros swords are not touching the lightning

Where did Lucci fall unconscious?
Where did he admit inferiority?
Where did Zoro admit he won?
Where did Lucci stop moving? We see him trying to attack and also blocking Jinbei's move

Show us your so called "Zoro defeated Lucci"
Lmao
Lucci could barely move, was damaged so badly that one basic attack from Zoro wouldve ended his life right away

Jinbei said that Zoro won
Lucci will never admit defeat even against a yonko lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.