Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't really call Gorosei "mere underlings" when they run the whole WG

They're leaders under one big leader

Same way Admirals are leaders of Navy under the FA who's under Commander in chief , who's under Gorosei

Katakuri, Ray, FA, Commander in chief and Gorosei are conquerors because they run the organisations they are into most of the times than their leaders

FA runs Navy ...Kong and Gorosei rarely make the calls unless it is very important
Katakuri is the pillar of BMP
Ray was VC of Roger pirates...running the crew on behalf of Roger
Bro really found a way to sneak Katakuri in wtf

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kaido has never confirmed this shit, what he said is that he can use it even if it is not visible, but this does not mean that he uses it all the time, do not try to spread your own guesses as if they were canon information.
If it's confirmed he uses it even if it's not visible, which is what I was saying, then how am I the one using my own guesses? Let me guess, you're the only one who's allowed to use your own guesses while others are supposed to provide proof, right? Talk about hypocrisy.

Unlike you guys, who rely on guesswork to make a point while lecturing others about how they shouldn't use their own takes as arguments, I gave an argument to prove Luffy uses Haki even when it's not shown and I also pointed out an instance where Luffy used Haki visibly to prove he did indeed use Haki. So spare me the BS about using guesses.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Flames
Brother, what are you even talking about? We see, like, two times Oden using his sword? and suddenly him not having green flames confirms?

Why did Zoro not have flames before enma? He didn't have COA? He got in wano?

You're still yapping about the same sh*t. The manga literally shows you that multiple people had that trail, including Zoro, and many people didn't. Sometimes it was suddenly different for only Zoro.

Why was Luffy Trail gone in some attacks? h
e suddenly stopped using acoc? get your head from your agenda.
Flames is overflowing ryou
Not coa
And we saw oden use enma plenty

Cry you fucking loser

The fight didn't continue because Luffy immediately ran after knocking Lucci down. He didn't knock him out. Lucci was up as soon as Luffy reached his destination, which literally only takes seconds.
Nope
Because Lucci couldn't continue fighting...He was unconscious
Why would Luffy stay?

While Zoro was forced to run away by Jinbei who stepped in to attack Lucci

Stop to think these 2 scenarios are the same
Nobody stopped Luffy vs Lucci fight
Lucci wasn't up conscious and blocking any attack after Luffy landed his finishing blow

Until you can show us Lucci losing consciousness as statement or visual proof of him lying down unconscious,
Until ypu can show us Zoro admitting he won or that lucci wasn't moving nor putting up a guard afterwards

You have nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.