Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, it's a call back to EL, and guess what happened in EL? Lucci wasn't KO'ed. He was just knocked down.

People take more than a few seconds to come back after getting crashed into things, but that doesn't prove they're KO'ed. Lucci took a few seconds to come back from Whip as well. Luffy left the battle almost immediately after knocking Lucci down. And I don't think Lucci would attack Luffy as his primary objective was Sentomaru, in the first place.
Oh brother.

A great chapter for 3 weeks, enough material for all agendas.

So all Gorosei are awakened mythical zoans with ACoC and full regen? Damn, these guys literally are Yonko level. Should be obvious that five guys sitting on top of the world should be beasts like that. Given that Venus has a Supreme Grade Blade like Mihawk, WB and Roger, shouldn't be a surprise for normal readers that these guys are so powerful and they all belong to the same group so they are all relative. There is still a chance that some will be stronger and some will be weaker. Some of them do have battle scars and it begs the question how they got those or did they get them from their internal training.

Dorry and Broggy getting the post TS buffs, Oda really brining back pre TS guys back like CP9, Crocodile and Baroque Works and the Giants.

Kizaru confirming that he was mentally nerfed for the whole mission. Still was not as impressive as he could have been.

DAMN, Zoro really fucked up Lucci. The attack did not slash only the chest but also the arms. One of the most brutal panels. Really glad that Oda showed the damage, and it was not a haki bar as people were calling it to be. Mad respect to Lucci for standing up even after this, guy should have gotten CoC, also confirms that Luffy did not KO Lucci earlier. I hope anime clears that Zoro used ACoC in this attack because without ACoC, this sort of damage is too much against an awakened zoan.

Always said that I don't expect CP0 to get finished this arc and Oda did save them, he gave Zoro his moment but also saved Lucci's rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.