Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name me a character who zoro has failed to attack. Because of speed.
Name me a character who has dodged KoH , Ashura , or even Secret style.
No one , literslly no one.
Only missing attack i can remember is Blazing dragon on rooftop but that too because Enma over reacted.
Enma is tamed now.
Whatelse excuse do you have?
When Zoro fights opponents on his level or above they can react to his attacks. Not sure why youre trying to go for this no limit fallacy but this isnt it.

Might as well say nobody can dodge or block Zoros attacks and call it a day, but we both know this is false.

Totally agree but that is also dependant on the distance. As the range increases the weaker it becomes. I don't think we've seen Jinbei attack with Fishman Karate technique from that distance, especially when he has attacks that are long range.

Agreed. But it was still an attack designed to knock Lucci back to escape. It wasn’t meant to debilitate him or hurt him; but it’s def not a smoke screen because Jinbe can’t do that. He just pushed Lucci and the rubble back while he ran with Zoro.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
They werent the ones that baseball batted the Gorosei.
Sometimes I think you are a 6 year old. Lol

Nika was only able to continue fighting them because the giants saved him from getting WiFi diffed. Nika was factually shook by a mere CoC blast from Topman. Call me when you turn 7 and maybe I’ll continue to humor you.

Status
Not open for further replies.