Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one who is yet to prove me wrong if Anyone has dodged Ashura or King of hell.
You're the one bringing in your headcanon of Kaidou can do it.
No he can't.
Asura was used twice, KOH was used once. You are trying to make me give you examples when the sample matter is super low.

You are the one using headcanon by saying " Ill bet my blood that Zoro can reach Bloodlusted Kaido"

That is the definition of headcanon.

imagine being so dishonest and not be able to read the context in which that panel happen Zoro heavily nerft (made Law speechless) won a clash vs Kaido hybrid Kaido (his strongest form):kuzanshut:
what did he achieve with that clash he won? A scar? What did the scar actually achieve? Nothing. It's just that, he scarred Kaido. That's all. Oden did the same thing and what did Oden achieve? Nothing. Just being able to say that he scarred Kaido. Sure, it's a good feat in AP, but at the end of the day, Kaido was up and dispatched them quickly after. Like Zolo said, he didn't even bring him to his knees

It doesn't matter how fast you get up. A KO is a KO. Tyson Fury got KO vs Wilder and got back up. That's how knockouts work. By the time Lucci got back up Luffy had already left. Against Zolo, Lucci didn't even get KO, it took Jinbei to blow him away. Even Zolo wanted to stay to finish the job...
dont argue with me clown, argue with Jimbe:suresure: (zoro you won)

Katakuri you are undefeated what a fraudulent bounty 1.5 (Zoro deserve after King at less 2.5 bilion bounty at this point:myman:

Asura was used twice, KOH was used once. You are trying to make me give you examples when the sample matter is super low.

You are the one using headcanon by saying " Ill bet my blood that Zoro can reach Bloodlusted Kaido"

That is the definition of headcanon.
Kaidou can do it when Zoro with 30 broken bones not even at his best , Landed ashura.

Zoro has already done it.
Fresh zoro is bound to be stronger and faster.
And I'm the one using headcanon. Sure lol.

what did he achieve with that clash he won? A scar? What did the scar actually achieve? Nothing. It's just that, he scarred Kaido. That's all. Oden did the same thing and what did Oden achieve? Nothing. Just being able to say that he scarred Kaido. Sure, it's a good feat in AP, but at the end of the day, Kaido was up and dispatched them quickly after. Like Zolo said, he didn't even bring him to his knees
calm dow bro, Zoro made Onigashima arc possible cuz without Zori there is no raid left goffy,law,kidd,killer would all be smoke after hakkai:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.