Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you been? Your WG break treating you well?
Life's been treating me well.

Got enlisted in the Air National Guard as a military soldier, got Basic Military Training on December 12th last year and graduated on February 1st this year (my birthday), finished my Aviation Resource Management tech school at the end of February and right now I'm just waiting for my late spring college classes Monday next week while attending military duty. I also got a new part-time job so life's been great man.

Got enlisted in the Air National Guard as a military soldier, got Basic Military Training on December 12th last year and graduated on February 1st this year (my birthday), finished my Aviation Resource Management tech school at the end of February and right now I'm just waiting for my late spring college classes Monday next week while attending military duty. I also got a new part-time job so life's been great man.
Congrats that’s awesome!! Good luck with basic this year!

Can anybody summarizes what happened on Worstgen for the last 5 months please? Or that I didn't miss anything too important.
I think the most memorable thing that has happened in the last few months is that Durableguy is the Iam25 guy.
It was pretty funny the way he exposed himself using his old avatar.
It was pretty retarded, I have to say, but still funny.

Other than that, I think nothing really interesting happened.

It's finished and Jimbei has confirmed it. Gucci is barely standing on his feet, turned into mincemeat, if Zoro's goal was murder, then yes, it is not finished, but if we talk about victory, then Zoro won.
One more hit would have definitely been murder, Lucci has three new scars now.
God.. I just can't look at that panel without feeling sorry for Lucci.
Even knowing all the terrible things he's done, getting embarrassed THAT badly is just terrible.
I mean this is something you'd expect to happen to Charlos or another CD, not Lucci.
God damn. At least he's not dead.... Yet.

Any luck romance wise?
Also congratulations bro
I think the most memorable thing that has happened in the last few months is that Durableguy is the Iam25 guy.
It was pretty funny the way he exposed himself using his old avatar.
It was pretty retarded, I have to say, but still funny.

Other than that, I think nothing really interesting happened.
He could just be really similar to him, like how a lot of Luffy fans are really similar here, but he may genuinely be him considering the dude stopped posting when it came to light.

Nothing important. I think only thing of note from that time frame was Rootbeer kinda outing himself as a pedo in how he was talking about Bonney after she was revealed to be a minor.

But otherwise people are crying, power scaling, trolling, and Reloaded is still betraying people so same old same old around here
Wtf Rootbeer is a pedo? Damn, that's the last thing I expect from him Lmao.

The cheerleader Sanji meme is cringe af. Zoro felt so disrespected he took his words to heart.

Also Sanji is on his boss shit rn giving Jimbei orders who is also in father mode himself dragging Zoro out. This dynamic was solid.
Deadweight Lanji always cringe as are his fans. Keeps running around like a headless chicken doing nothing & barking like a dog.

One more hit would have definitely been murder, Lucci has three new scars now.
God.. I just can't look at that panel without feeling sorry for Lucci.
Even knowing all the terrible things he's done, getting embarrassed THAT badly is just terrible.
I mean this is something you'd expect to happen to Charlos or another CD, not Lucci.
God damn. At least he's not dead.... Yet.

yes...Zoro defeated Lucci and left him very injured

Status
Not open for further replies.