Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf Rootbeer is a pedo? Damn, that's the last thing I expect from him Lmao.
Even outside of that he just went on a huge tangent about how women are objects that are meant for sex and cooking and nothing else (or something to that degree)
That shit was bad. I think @Toby D. Dog and @Mr. Reloaded were there, they can vouch for me.

Can anybody summarizes what happened on Worstgen for the last 5 months please? Or that I didn't miss anything too important.
:bignews:
  1. @Rootbeer wants to fuck Bonney and got banned for fighting
  2. @Pringles ran away because his agendas broke and he couldn't handle the bantz
  3. A lot of Zolo asthma memes and "Lend me your haki" memes
  4. @Kizaruber Eats made a lot of cool voting threads
  5. Sanji fans vs Zolo fans war continues
  6. Gorosei demon stonks are higher than ever
  7. @Mr. Reloaded orchestrated another proxy war against @Pot Goblin and instigated a mafia takeover of the Conejo club which is now one of the top fanclub threads
  8. @EmperorKinyagi got banned again

Last edited:
One more hit would have definitely been murder, Lucci has three new scars now.
God.. I just can't look at that panel without feeling sorry for Lucci.
Even knowing all the terrible things he's done, getting embarrassed THAT badly is just terrible.
I mean this is something you'd expect to happen to Charlos or another CD, not Lucci.
God damn. At least he's not dead.... Yet.
Why embarassed? He gave a good fight and the wound panel is badass.

Even outside of that he just went on a huge tangent about how women are objects that are meant for sex and cooking and nothing else (or something to that degree)
That shit was bad. I think @Toby D. Dog and @Mr. Reloaded were there, they can vouch for me.
He said some things that’s for sure
That's fucking insane. I had tiny shred of respect for him for being a funny stubborn troll but after that whole thing with Bonney that I missed, yeah my respect for him just gone. I hope he gets perma banned.

Dorry and Broggy giving Gorosei Topman the work and we know their strongest attack is just an inferior version of Ikkoku Sovereignty.

ACoC Roar that reached all the way to battleships but failed to immobilize anyone that heard it.

Not to mention God Valley flashback, BB vs Law crew performance that upscale her feats in retrospect.

BM stocks just keep going up with Egghead, truly a beast second only to Kaido.:steef:

:bignews:
  1. @Rootbeer wants to fuck Bonney and got banned for fighting
  2. @Pringles ran away because his agendas broke and he couldn't handle the bantz
  3. A lot of Zolo asthma memes and "Lend me your haki" memes
  4. @Kizaruber Eats made a lot of cool voting threads
  5. Sanji fans vs Zolo fans war continues
  6. Gorosei demon stonks are higher than ever
  7. @Mr. Reloaded orchestrated another proxy war against @Pot Goblin and instigated a mafia takeover of the Conejo club which is now one of the top fanclub threads
  8. @EmperorKinyagi got banned again

Status
Not open for further replies.