Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody summarizes what happened on Worstgen for the last 5 months please? Or that I didn't miss anything too important.
Conejo cult vs WG mafia who secretly founded the cult was fun, @Mr. Reloaded rivals Morgans in sensational journalism now.
We had a fun run of Kizaru4nakama agenda pieces and there's a whole thread about @Rambles and his bets for Lucci4nakama, which we soon can collect, so you can jump on that train and make a bet with @Rambles as well!
And I already sent you a link for the @ValentinesChopper messages delivery.

Other than that nothing, regular "%insertcharactername% is a fraud", Sanji vs Zoro slander, and so on.
Although, I haven't been that active either, I moved from one country to another and I have quite a lot going on irl...

Lucci was saved by Jinbei, one more attack and Zoro would have took of an arm or two.

Did you watch Joshua v Ngannou the other week? After the second knockdown Ngannou (Lucci) was clearly KOed (body) but he still stood up (pride and mind). The referee (Jinbei) didnt stop it and thus Joshua (Zoro) brutally KOed him with one final thunderous punch.
Such a terrific fight. Joshua is just a beast glad he’s making a comeback while he’s in his prime. Expecting Great things from this man.

"Tremendous Haki"
Jimbei talking about Zoro finished Lucci
Post automatically merged:

"Tremendous Haki"
Jimbei talking about Zoro finished Lucci

NGL Shield of The Sun is a way better "title" than Wings Of The PK. Like, the Giants actually fucking shielded Nika here, whearas the 2 "Wings" never did shit
Wings would imply they carried goofy.

which they've done in the past tbh. Sanjino carried him in wci after the kata fight.

zolo carried him after apoo knocked him out.

But rn, oda has just ripped off the wings. only nika remains.
Post automatically merged:

Somebody tag that Hybrid form of worm from twitter pliss. 💀💀
The phallic one? :sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.