Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the lame fanboys still saying "drenched in blood is a loss" ?
Post automatically merged:

Bud man admirals fan keep winning but I hate the way it happen .
I realy want an Admiral to go fulls trenght no BS no mental nerf no Protecting celestial dragon nerf no BS .
I want a real fight at full power why its so hard to get that ???
We are final saga for god sake !
But yes Kizaru is confirmed unscathed basically but with his heart Broken because he achieved his mission and killed VEgapunk thats the weirdest W I ever seen .
I have to say that im ashamed of luffy . HE can't keep anyone down for good this arc this is crazy . He got 2 free hits on Kizaru and nop !!
He go tlucci Koed for a minute but dud got UP ready .
Even the seraphim lloks like they were not defeated but simply captured with vegapunk tech .
ANd now he running saying the gorosei are immortals . If its truth then forget yonko the gorosei solo the verse until we find their weakness .
Gorosei Agenda congrats you won top 1 ahead of Roger WB all yonko for the moment .

Admirals fans we keep winning but at what cost ?
Yonko fans ? IM sory this is clearly not your arc but enjoy the Kid and Law W .
You are happy for Kizaru getting trashed around

"He's not hurt" if he's not hurt...he'll be standing not laying down

Stop coping about kizaru being weak even in 2v1
You want a full fight, he can't even make Luffy go all our...if he's getting trashed 1v1 or 2v1 in 1 blow, why do you want a full fight? Just to see serious Luffy dominate him easily?

I've never seen any fans defend their top tiers failing to dominate 2v1 battle

Such a terrific fight. Joshua is just a beast glad he’s making a comeback while he’s in his prime. Expecting Great things from this man.
I honestly thought he was a lost (mental) case. Changing what, 5 trainers in 5 fights or whatever and adopting styles all wrong for him. I was very intrigued when he got with Ben Davison because I had seen what he did with Fury when he was a lost (mental) case. Crazy how the ”ability to not feel doubt is true strength” really is what pushed AJ forward as if he was a One Piece character.

Can anybody summarizes what happened on Worstgen for the last 5 months please? Or that I didn't miss anything too important.
1. Woro low diffed Lucci and now Woro haters are scrambling to deny this happened.

2. Kizaru suffered no physical damage whatsoever from G5 attacks.

3. G5 and Lolda are as insufferable as ever.

4. Linyagi is now officially the forum's clown.

5. The Cook fainted.

Welcome back! :myman:

Ok so the Gorosei really are using conquerors haki...havin 5 conquerors haki users under your command is pretty wild :usoprice: it not only confirms Imu will have it as well but its even more conquerors than even the Rocks pirates.
Amount of CoC users directly under Captain. Not including whole WG, Marines and so on.

Imu - 5 Gorosei
Xebec - 3 (4) Kaido, BM, WB (Shiki presumed)
Roger - 2-3 (3-4) Rayleigh, Shanks, Oden for a short while (Gaban presumed)
WB - 1-2 Oden, Ace (both short while but not at same time)
BM - 1 Katakuri
Luffy - 1 Zoro
BB - 1 Kuzan (all but guaranteed)
Buggy - 1 Mihawk (all but guaranteed)
Kaido - 0-2 (Yamato unloyal, Ulti presumed)
Shanks - 0-1 (Beckmann presumed)
Alvida - 0-1 (Coby presumed)

Status
Not open for further replies.