Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Gol D. Roger

There we have it. Zoro himself says the fights not over because Lucci is still standing, and Jinbei takes it upon himself to attack Lucci knowing the situation. It wasn't some blindsided cheapshot. Lucci even put his arms up to defend.
And Jinbe says it's Zoro's victory, and Jinbe's attack was more of a distraction meant to stop Lucci than an actual physical attack meant to hurt him. It didn't even faze Lucci other than blowing wind toward him—it didn't even move him an inch from where he was standing:

So the whole narrative that Jinbe attacked Lucci because the damage by Zoro wasn't enough to put him down was false all along as he didn't take any damage from Jinbe.

Last edited:
Agendas aside I really love the fact that this arc has delivered good paybacks
From here

To here

And my personal favorite
From here

To here
The sweetest revenge so far in one piece
Post automatically merged:

Liar, Liar, pants on fire

Reality: Kizaru got oneshot twice in the same arc
Let these assmiral tards dream all they want after all they look like fucking clowns defending their long dead agenda for lossermirals

Last edited:
Warcury coc Haki doesn't seem that impressive, but Jinbe said that bird haki is strong, so I guess that's something positive for goroseis.
we're so desensitized as the story nearing its end because theres been a lot more top tier feats more than ever, but i truly think Warcury's conquerors feat is still something very noteworthy for a true top tier, and is only able to be matched by a VERY FEW of the top tiers. This is a great way of showing his power by Oda imo.

I dont think kizaru will fight luffy after this portrayal of him. Godfy has clearly shown his superiority over kizaru. Admiral fans should move on to akainu now, the only alpha that i believe shouldnt be toon diffed, but Luffy should have a man-o-man fight with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.