Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhh you missed Prime Beta trying to sue the site or Critical bragging about being able to fuck underage girls in his country.
I saw the latter, wasn't it essentially Beta crying because Uncle Van was laughing at him for being extremely wrong about ZKK and threatening to sue him for it?
Haven't heard about the latter. I heard Critical was crazy, but good lord...

He's not that bad.
For some reason I just remembered Finral Roulcase though.
God, I never wanted to punch someone more.
I don't know what it was about him, it's like his overall presence pissed me off badly.
Basically I disagree with some of his takes and he start to become stupid with me. One day he wanted me to ask him for forgiveness. Then I ignored him.

And he seemed to be in an egotrip

I saw the latter, wasn't it essentially Beta crying because Uncle Van was laughing at him for being extremely wrong about ZZK and threatening to sue him for it?
Haven't heard about the latter. I heard Critical was crazy, but good lord...
Yeah there are nut jobs everywhere. Generally outside of the occasional rootbeer; that pops up here and there the site has been much more relaxed since Wano ended

Yeah there are nut jobs everywhere. Generally outside of the occasional rootbeer; that pops up here and there the site has been much more relaxed since Wano ended
I break them up into 3 categories:
Petty goons who get a big victim complex when they're proven wrong about something that they were screaming they were correct about before (i.e Kinyagi and Noodle)
Petty trolls who can never admit they're wrong and back down and will argue for hours instead of doing something more productive with their time (i.e Erkek and YonkoGodLuffy)
And then those real deranged ones that seem like they belong in a psych ward, like the aforementioned Rootbeer and Finalbeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.