Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telling them to hurry up and get the fuck out of the way is not having their balls in his mouth. Accepting that the world is made with these people being able to do whatever the fuck they want like gods isnt sucking them off lmao
That's the thing though. No Conqueror would act like this, lol
He wouldn't be scared to go all out around them if he were one.
Nor would he be following all their orders without hesitating.

Anyway, I'm out

As I said:
- I still believe that Luffy will defeat Saturn
- I think that Kizaru may still get up one more time (it's not his first meltdown) and face Zoro, even if I wouldn't die on this hill

Don't let retards like @MarineHQ confuse you, retards who thought that Kizaru was Luffy's main fight this arc

He’s not the arc villain the arc villain the plot of the arc was escaping and saving Vegapunk. The villain is the one getting in the way of that aka the one who stopped half the straw hats from getting to the sunny and killed Vegapunk.

Saturn is a personal villain of Kuma. Notice that both have taken step back narratively at the exact same time. Kizaru is the villain here him killing Vegapunk was the final nail in that coffin. Saturn bringing the other gorosei two of which who’ve already done more than him is just icing on the cake.
Yeah Saturn right now is just another Gorosei that doesn't even stand out, I don't think anybody see him as the strongest or leader lol

Anyway, I'm out

As I said:
- I still believe that Luffy will defeat Saturn
- I think that Kizaru may still get up one more time (it's not his first meltdown) and face Zoro, even if I wouldn't die on this hill

Don't let retards like @MarineHQ confuse you, retards who thought that Kizaru was Luffy's main fight this arc
You ain't fooling anyone.
You'll be here reading every single comment all day 🤣

Aint no way @Pringles still think Laturn is getting a 1v1 with Luffy when he's currently struggling to accomplish anything with the help of Ju Peter and Warcury :kobeha:

Kizaru will remain the only character who got to 1v1 Luffy during this raid/war I'm afraid.

And the Iron Giant is coming to kill Saturn's stocks for good :kobeha:
Well, maybe you are right, who knows?

I'm just saying I still think that Saturn will go down this arc, no matter if it's Luffy alone or Luffy + robot

As long as you have Saturn going down this arc, it's all good

That's the thing though. No Conqueror would act like this, lol
He wouldn't be scared to go all out around them if he were one.
Nor would he be following all their orders without hesitating.
Act like what exactly you’re not making sense. Conquerors literally follow orders of others all the time.

It’s like saying the Gorosei shoudlnt have been conquerors cause they follow Imus orders without hesitating even if they disagree with them

Kizaru is literally more relevant than Saturn is. Saturn has now just become one gorosei (not even a prevalent one looking at the five of them) while Kizaru is still the sole admiral on the arc and the one who “killed” Vegapunk.

Between the two, it’s clear Kizaru is more narratively impactful
Kizaru is literally lying on his ass right now man. He's not fighting Luffy again.

Aint no way @Pringles still think Laturn is getting a 1v1 with Luffy when he's currently struggling to accomplish anything with the help of Ju Peter and Warcury :kobeha:

Kizaru will remain the only character who got to 1v1 Luffy during this raid/war I'm afraid.

And the Iron Giant is coming to kill Saturn's stocks for good :kobeha:
Madness. We thought the Iron Giant will stall Saturn, turns out, Oda brought the entire group and they still might get hypetooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.