Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, though? Only they are the legendary leaders of the Giant Pirates. The crew died when they left.
Because we have almost never been introduced to the #1 directly but often enough someone competent within their field, #3-#5. Kind of like with Mr 5 and Mr 3 or why not Paulie, Tilestone & Lulu where the true top was Iceburg & Tom in shipbuilding.

Being legendary doesnt necessarily mean strength either. Fisher Tiger died early but Jinbei far surpassed him. Arlong (who I do feel is very under rated) was surpassed by Hody Jones.

Perhaps in those 100 years between Dorry/Brogy & Hajrudin some guys came along that surpassed them? Could even be bitter guys that feel that no matter what they do they will always be in the shadow of those that came before.

Is this dumbass still crying? Classic revisionism while also lying out of your ass. I argued 3 things with you:

- Kuma saving Bonney, not Luffy
- Kizaru getting up and fighting Luffy.
- Robot helping Luffy

2 of the 3 have been right so far, regardless of your hoop jumping.

But lets count your L's shall we?

1. "Nika will save Bonney from Saturn, not Kuma" screeching from your brain for 4 months during a flashback

Wrong:

2. "Kizaru wont get up"
3. "He wont fight Luffy again"
4. "He wont kill Vegapunk"

Wrong, he did:

Wrong, he did!:

Aaaaand Wrong, he did!:

5."Saturn is the main antagonist and is the main focus, Luffy will fight him", meanwhile Saturn lost focus by not being the sole Gorosei here and Luffy is running from them, stuck in a sea of flames

So, wrong:

6. "The Robot wont help" for months while said robot walking through sea of flames now towards them:

Go run away some more dude, youve lost relevancy
What is blud yapyapinng about? Have some shame, you lost relevancy ages ago.

- Luffy saved Bonney from Saturn later and I already admitted I was wrong about Kuma being dead.
- Kizaru did not fight Luffy again, what are you even baffling about? He literally got pancaked in a 2v1 and was never Luffy's main focus. Unless you call that a fight for some reason?
- The arc is still not over, how did you even jump to the conclusion that Saturn was not going down anymore? Have some shame.
- I never said that the Iron Giant would not help. All I said is that Luffy would defeat Saturn.

You are the first one to laugh at people who call this an "escape arc" and now you are acting exactly like them.
As if it suddenly became impossible for Luffy to defeat Saturn when he is still fighting Gorosei, come on now.

Should I name all of your Ls Loserchampion? Have some shame.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
The weird gaslighting campaign from people to try and make Luffy look worse is really funny, it's like they're trying their hardest to manifest into reality that Luffy looked bad somehow

Sorry but as a fan i've seen nothing but Ws, sucks to suck and i'm sorry you're all upset

The weird gaslighting campaign from people to try and make Luffy look worse is really funny, it's like they're trying their hardest to manifest into reality that Luffy looked bad somehow

Sorry but as a fan i've seen nothing but Ws, sucks to suck and i'm sorry you're all upset
When you can't downplay Luffy through strength, they gotta downplay his character instead.:kayneshrug:

Luffy haters are weird.

I don't care as much about powerlevel wank or non-existent "stats", but the fact is that Nika feels poorly written, like a one-note joke that keeps trying to tell the same joke over and over again "Look at how silly I am! I can do anything!" but its not effective for the long term.

Oda really wrote himself into a corner with this one, which is what happens when you write something with the intent of "disgusting" your audience with some last minute lore addition rather than adding it because it will be a compelling addition to the narrative. He also claimed to want to introduce it so as to not have Luffy beat Kaido with another predictable giant punch attack, but he ends up beating him with a punch anyway.

Leakers even kept bragging about how hilarious it was that Luffy's superficial body parts got blown off by Warcury but all it did was kill any tension or concern you may have for Luffy, and all to deliver a very common western cartoon gag.
:luchosop:
agreed about all of this . Luffy show dominance but without results . This is weird .

Yet Nika is the one telling the giants (his saviors btw) that they can’t get distracted with battle because they have to escape
:milaugh:

Nika is even currently running toward the Sunny while Saturn has both Ju Peter and Warcury with him.

Literally at this point you must think Nika is going to hop on the Sunny, and from the Sunny, throw out one final punch that inexplicably kills Saturn despite the fact that Nika has no idea how to actually keep Saturn down lmfao.

I salute you for sticking to your incredibly wrong guns, but it’s over man. Saturn falling on Egghead was always a dumbass agenda but it’s especially dumb now that the other Gorosei are here. Either all Gorosei fall or none of them do, and all 5 Gorosei aren’t falling on Egghead lmfao.
If your IQ had at least 2 digits, we wouldn't be there.

Nah...one CoC attack and Kizaru was paralyzed for the good time...Oda had to introduce turning into old guy weakness for Luffy that was non existent in wano in this arc so that both has to lie down while Bonney narrate us Kuma flashback...and the fight was not even serious 1 vs 1 with both focusing on each other...and Kizaru got captured twice by Luffy....and even against gorosei the issue is not getting injured but getting regenerated...and you talk as if Kizaru attacks that took by Luffy was "lethal" when he was just with scratches...
Dude no coc is an excuses he is clearly using it .
ANd luffy turne dold vs Kaido the very first time he used gear 5 .
When luffy capured kizaru he was off guarded both time . How is that a good look ? You realy are sastified with that ? Now Kizaru is confirme donly staying down because he is heart broken from achieving his mission tha tluffy was supposed to stop no matter what and you are satisfied with that ??

Kizaru took 2 punches and one smack you dumb motherfucker how does that make him look like Kaido who took hundreds of hits?

Exagerrating much?

Not to mention in only one of those 3 hits was ACoC used by Luffy.
Kaido was showing pain and bleeding from less . By looking like Kaido I mean kizaru clearly look like he can take more but scenario prevent him from fighting more .

They are all Acoc coated simply not drawn you think luffy is hitting the elders without acoc and wondering why they are immortal ? He clearly is using acoc .

Kaido was showing pain and bleeding from less . By looking like Kaido I mean kizaru clearly look like he can take more but scenario prevent him from fighting more .
Kaido was bleeding from ACoC hits dude. Kizaru was only hit by one ACoC hit to the brain that was meant to concuss, not damage.

They are all Acoc coated simply not drawn you
No they are not, when ACoC was used it was clearly shown in White Star Gun. Stop the cope.

The second time he was punched it was literally by basic armament haki, that shit wouldnt even tickle Kaido. I would hope a top tier wouldnt be a bleeding mess from that.

Dude no coc is an excuses he is clearly using it .
only once...for star gun that's all...

ANd luffy turne dold vs Kaido the very first time he used gear 5 .
nope..he regained quickly....

When luffy capured kizaru he was off guarded both time . How is that a good look ? You realy are sastified with that ? Now Kizaru is confirme donly staying down because he is heart broken from achieving his mission tha tluffy was supposed to stop no matter what and you are satisfied with that ??
Now why are u talking about mission and compare it with 1 vs 1 fight with Kaido?..the fight itself was not there...off guard? like grabbing Kizaru while focusing on Saturn? did Kizaru finished his mission until Luffy waits confronting Saturn....just because he is "depressed" doesn't take away his injuries he got.....

Status
Not open for further replies.