Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weird gaslighting campaign from people to try and make Luffy look worse is really funny, it's like they're trying their hardest to manifest into reality that Luffy looked bad somehow

Sorry but as a fan i've seen nothing but Ws, sucks to suck and i'm sorry you're all upset
I hope you didn't lump me in with the agenda spergs claiming Zolo>Luffy or that Luffy never beat Lucci. I'm just complaining about the writing for Nika.
:chirstsad:

It would be weird if Saturn doesn't get hit by a stomping attack from Luffy ngl
which stomping attack from Luffy? yeah I wish to see that but it looks like Luffy is not going to fight gorosei as he is running towards the ship...and since they are running Oda have Luffy run out of G5 and as usual carried by giants/robot to their ship and escape....that's how oda rolling and that is why I am sensing disappointing climax to this arc...only thing I hope is to hear some vital information from Vegapunk without getting blue balled by Oda...

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
which stomping attack from Luffy? yeah I wish to see that but it looks like Luffy is not going to fight gorosei as he is running towards the ship...and since they are running Oda have Luffy run out of G5 and as usual carried by giants/robot to their ship and escape....that's how oda rolling and that is why I am sensing disappointing climax to this arc...only thing I hope is to hear some vital information from Vegapunk without getting blue balled by Oda...
Kuma saw him use a stomping attack while training

It was a common theory that Luffy would use a super powered gear 5 variation to defeat Saturn

Kuma will use the one move he saw Luffy use Gum Gum Stamp
:fransuper:

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
I hope you didn't lump me in with the agenda spergs claiming Zolo>Luffy or that Luffy never beat Lucci. I'm just complaining about the writing for Nika.
:chirstsad:
Nah i know, you're good lmao. I don't really agree with the complaints about G5 and Nika since I'm still a Luffy fan but I can understand why someone might not be a fan of what happened. You aren't downplaying and pretending feats that are impressive are bad and shit though

Status
Not open for further replies.