Votes: 15 16.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Votes: 11 11.7%

• Total voters
Red King bros...
We've become chincels...
Post automatically merged:

Hey now, don't forget about Momonga D. GOAT (and Onigumo too I guess)

I'm fine with Pomsky getting dispatched how he did. He'd already gotten knocked down by Kuma and Bonney's technique was good enough to put him down. Red King though... really embarrassing getting taken out by Franky without the Battle Franky. He may be in the running with Maynard for WOAT

Red King bros...
We've become chincels...

Hey now, don't forget about Momonga D. GOAT (and Onigumo too I guess)

I'm fine with Pomsky getting dispatched how he did. He'd already gotten knocked down by Kuma and Bonney's technique was good enough to put him down. Red King though... really embarrassing getting taken out by Franky without the Battle Franky. He may be in the running with Maynard for WOAT
Momonga and Onigumo are great but I don't know if they're that much stronger than Red King tbh.
Tsuru? She chased away young Doflamingo.
Yeah Tsuru is underrated. Her and Garp are carrying VA position right now. Hopefully Zodiac Vice Admirals will deliver.
No Haki? no problem.
Nothing is impossible for GOAT.:fransuper::fransuper:

My crackpot idea is that the gurgling /bubbling noise comes from Vegapunks brain itself which is contained within punk records. The timer could be a bit of a bait to lure the gorosei into punk records to be absorbed by vegapunks brain and have their memories (the truth of the world) released en mass to the public. York would have seemingly no idea of the possibility of this because she herself has never “synced” up with the brain like the other satellites have.
TLDR vegapunk is about to feed a gorosei to his brain