Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hybrid Kaido dodged red roc once, probably cause the last one when he was in base hurt him. But he took way stronger attacks and suffered no damage.

Anyways Kaido was being pierced by Kiku so his durability wasnt what made him strong to begin with lmao.
I mean base kaido unable to die hype was all about his durability .
Post automatically merged:

HOLY FUCK LIGHTNING ENERGY BLAST
holy SHIT KA ME HA ME HA !!!

The Gorosei's numbers clearly aren't strength related. Topman>Ju Peter is clear
Numerical order for Baroque works, Card order for Beast pirates and Planetary order for the Gorosei. There is no reason to believe they aren't scaled in the same manner as most other organizations the crew has fought. The only question is who'll fight Topman, because I'm leaning more towards Sabo than anyone else. The "Topman" of the celestials VS the one who'll take the helm of the organization created with the purpose of destroying the celestial system, seems fitting to me.
:kayneshrug:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Numerical order for Baroque works, Card order for Beast pirates and Planetary order for the Gorosei. There is no reason to believe they aren't scaled in the same manner as most other organizations the crew has fought. The only question is who'll fight Topman, because I'm leaning more towards Sabo than anyone else. The "Topman" of the celestials VS the one who'll take the helm of the organization created with the purpose of destroying the celestial system, seems fitting to me.
:kayneshrug:
Sabo vs Topman

I see that.

Topman kinda looks like the Mountain God and Sabo has been parallled with Oden

Status
Not open for further replies.