Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fujishiro Topman is clearly stronger than Kaido and Im not even saying that from an agenda point.

He's bare minimum relative in durability and that doesn't count the fact that he's immortal.

Topman could literally just trade damage with Kaido and win comfortably, he's way too broken already and we haven't even seen what his pig form can do, just ACOC infused roars and his durability.

Hybrid Topman might be the most powerful character after Imu.

You have the Elders running around on their own in an island filled with enemies and fighting them and then you have @Lee Ba Shou like a broken record repating “ thEY rElY oN tHE adMirALs fOr ProtEcTion” like this is so funny. The litteral happenings of this arc are contradicting this man’s word but he keeps on trucking.
He is either trolling or the cope is too strong from him. Admirals being irrelevant power wise is hurting him bad.

@Fujishiro Topman is clearly stronger than Kaido and Im not even saying that from an agenda point.

He's bare minimum relative in durability and that doesn't count the fact that he's immortal.

Topman could literally just trade damage with Kaido and win comfortably, he's way too broken already and we haven't even seen what his pig form can do, just ACOC infused roars and his durability.

Hybrid Topman might be the most powerful character after Imu.
Yeah I agree, Im just waiting for his CqC feats to decide but so far if hes relativr to Kaido in durability on top of his immortatily then its going to be a tough ball to crack for Kaido.

luffy is mocking him for dodging in hybrid
I know and? Does that change what I said?

Where is Kizaru right now? His boss is fighting an Emperor and a crew of giants. Where is mister protection Kizaru?
I literally wrote it, how about your lazy ass at least open your eyes?
Yeah sure keep on banking on that when their haki was also highlighted as unbelievable by Jimbei.
and what have they done with that "unbelievable haki" ?

-Can't past dorry and broggy while there's 3 of them.
-can't catch up to half dead Sabo
-can't get past wheel chair cripple, sick and injured Cobra
-can't get Wapol
-get trolled by Blackbeard's weakest crewmates
-If not for regen, would have died to 1% Kuma and Dory/Broggy

Luffy isn't losing to Topman
If we are honest, he already did, G5 run out and he would be done for now if the giants didn´t back him up.
He can´t defeat the Gorosei, it is like expecting Luffy to beat Katakuri without finding a answer for Future sight.

And Topman didn´t go all out yet, we didn´t even seen his hybrid form.
Red Roc bypass durability yet couldn´t even scratch Topman, which speaks for his durability to be unique.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The elders and Imu want to live in secrecy and maintain balance.
No they don’t lmfao. Imu does, not the guys who rely on the Admirals for protection. If the guys who rely on the Admirals for protection wanted to live in secret, they wouldn’t outwardly be the heads of the WG and the guys who run Reverie.

They dont give a fuck about if people think they are strong in a fight.
Once again, I’ve already explained why every irl leader in the history of fucking humanity wants their enemies to perceive them as strong. You realize OP is analogous to reality right?

Case in point even we the audience didnt think they were actual fighters and now here we are.
I don’t think you realize how little we as the audience know even compared to the average citizen in OP. We just learned the guys who rely on the Admirals for protection’s names a few months ago. These guys names are well known across the whole world but we literally just learned them.

Do you see why you shouldny rely on that flimy title they gave the admirals?
No, your arguments are retarded

C

Cruxroux

@CbShadow @Cruxroux @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @HeroesNZ @HA001 @MonsterKaido @zenox @SakazOuki @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Geo @nik87
Yeah that's why It has a time limit of 20 seconds when it gets used as always, Oda knew he created an overpowered shit .
> Basically according to Oda, there's nothing Asura cannot cut in his statement in the Usopp Gallery :

Time again , Oda proves that Asura is better than Gear 5th after the 1st one with Lucci where 3 named attacks just massaged the awakened Zoan whilst Asura scarred Hybrid Kaido's body with 30 broken bones with just CoA which shows that Asura would have killed Lucci in one armament haki attack , while Asura has adv CoC without Hell flame and KoH Nine swords style and KoH Nine Dragons style

And No downplaying for Kaido, He's that good with his crazy feats .

:endthis:
Ashura is simply the most broken thing.
Whatever your max output is , ashura makes it 3x.
There's no counter to this

Kaido practically tanking an ACoC Over Kong Gun + Blast Breath exploding in his mouth is much more impressive than tanking a Red Roc without ACoC tbh
Again it is not about tanking, it is about getting hurt in general.
Kaido durability couldn´t block Red Roc, he dodge Red hawk on purpose in hybrid form.
Tanking OKG is crazy good endurance feat, but he still got hurt hard.

Yet same red roc who hurt him, couldn´t scratch Topman.
Durability of Kaido was hyped in Kuri, Big Mom durability was hyped for not getting any damage.
Topman durability seems be clearly above Big Mom and Kaido one.

He is either trolling or the cope is too strong from him. Admirals being irrelevant power wise is hurting him bad.
I think he's trolling but it's impossible to tell because he can never talk to you seriously
It's always just the same ramble about the Admirals being above the Yonko and Gorosei
Honestly I contemplated putting him on ignore a couple times just because he was starting to become the Admiral wanker version of Tejas or Erkan

Kaido durability couldn´t block Red Roc, he dodge Red hawk on purpose in hybrid form.

Durability of Kaido was hyped in Kuri, Big Mom durability was hyped for not getting any damage.
Kiku was hurting base Kaido, Luffy hurting him isnt that crazy.

Man Kizaru is doing so much protecting right now, without him the Elders would be in deep shit.

Saying the ACoC OKG + Blast Breath hurt him hard is greatly exaggerating, it looks like it barely even did anything to him, I can't even see any blood and he immediately counter attacks...

Status
Not open for further replies.