Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are doing kaido injustice here.
If each Gorosei truly were to place higher than kaido, nothing could've stopped them to call a buster call on wano, invade the onigashima and take him 5 on 1. There's no communication on the island and also no way out for civilians, so there would be no worry about witnesses.

Yet they were straight up afraid to have made kaido angry. Angry. Not make him charge Maryjoa. Angry.

They secretly sent CP0 officers to trade with kaido. They considered him at least their (collectively) equal. These facts are even more convincing considering that the Gorosei almost assuredly knew very well what lurks below Wano.

Would you drop the manga if he does? Just curious
Nah lol just think Oda is a shit author. Because he had to give Sanji 100 Ass Pulls to defeat a relative fodder like Queen with Science and shit. How would he have Sanji beat someone who is at least Kaido level if not stronger.

I’m speaking solely on designs
Leave it to a zorofan to bring up powerscaling
But ofc I saw it coming
Design wise honestly Mars is my favorite.
But Oda seems to give Gandhi's panels the most detail and special treatment.
Post automatically merged:

How is what Katakuri doing any different than what Lucci is doing?

Nah lol just think Oda is a shit author. Because he had to give Sanji 100 Ass Pulls to defeat a relative fodder like Queen with Science and shit. How would he have Sanji beat someone who is at least Kaido level if not stronger.

Design wise honestly Mars is my favorite.
But Oda seems to give Gandhi's panels the most detail and special treatment.
Post automatically merged:

How is what Katakuri doing any different than what Lucci is doing?
Katakuri has shown a more advanced level of basic hardening. His hardening while using diced mochi > his basic hardening
Same way Jinbe’s shark skin hardening > his basic hardening

Katakuri has shown a more advanced level of basic hardening. His hardening while using diced mochi > his basic hardening
Same way Jinbe’s shark skin hardening > his basic hardening
How?
Shark skin is simply normal hardening on Jinbeis already hard skin

Why are you pulling shit out of your ass and spreading wrong information?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Its annoying luffy every chapter gets to show a new attack against gorosei and zoro and sanji aint doing shit as wings

we had 10 chapters of gear 5 wank in a row fucking dog shit writing

Status
Not open for further replies.