Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Kaido was the strongest ACoC user alive.
I sorry but i going to give that to Oda golden boy shanks after seeing what he did with his ACoC in manga.
Even if flim red not canon it still about CoC with him .
Most skilled =/= strongest CoC user

Shanks have more skills with CoC but he can never have a stronger CoC than Kaido, WB and Roger or else it means he's above them as fighter

CoC is tied to your powerlevel !

Hi Guys, Writing from South Africa. I made A post on February 17 2023 about a final vagapunk [AND NOW, i AM HERE TO CORRECT SOME POINTS ].
Based on the recent chapter 1112 last page , panel of Saint Marcus Mars looking at something with BUBBLES effects .

- Below are some points i made in FEB.2023...
- Vegapunk [main body/clone01] is not Vegapunk. Vegapunk is dead.
- The reason there are many vegapunks, is because, the Vegapunk [main body/clone01] was corrupted with a virus, so [main body/clone01] came up with idea with the multiple vegapunks.
- Egghead is about DATA COLLECTION. And how with data collection you can predict the future [control it / rule it ..etc]
- In Egghead Island everything can happen , anything can be duplicated, visual thoughts can be turned into physical.
- In Egghead Island, the only thing vegapunk has 100% confirmed is that he cannot curb animal instincts [the robot shark] {this is very important in the Egghead Island story}, this will also relate to the inheritance of WILL.
- Please note that, it is with DATA COLLECTION, Vegapunk predicted the arrival of a yonko crew, [yonko crew, he did not say the -straw hat crew..... he said, yonko crew]
- Egghead Island Ark, will be everything science. As in Wano, we were expecting to get something about our swords man Zoro. Now we are on a futuristic scientific Ark, which of the straw hats will be related more? 1-Chopper ?, 2-Franky, 3-Sanji?
- Its all about Sanji. Yes Sanji has Lunarian in him. And yes, Sanji;s Father is a super emotional man, and thought of it as his greatest weakness[reason for the mask and children not having emotions]

BASED ON THE RECENT CHAPTER 1112 [THE BUBBLES SOUND SAINT MARS IS LOOK AT AT THE END PANEL ]
1- The bubbles effect [Saint Mars is looking at] is the LAST UPGRADE SERAPHIM in an incubator tube.
2- This is no ordinary seraphim. it has multiple devil fruits, it has the characteristics of the gorosei and it is an EDGE LOCATION [capable to backup all details from the CLOUD]
3- the count doWn was actually for the CLOUD TO FINNISH BACKUP INTO THE EDGE LOCATION [SERAPHIM]
4- I AM NOT SURE WHO THE SERAPHIM LOOKS LIKE.......
interesting..Can they have more than one fruit?:wonderland:

Y’all are so insecure it’s pathetic
Its not insecurity when we are just educating you.

Its like someone randomly spreading misinformation about anything. Lemme give you an example.

If someone saying Boston Tea Party was some a Party George Washington had with King George in 1776. If someone corrects you and tells you no it was not an actual tea Party but a Protest by Sons of Liberty, it is simply us preventing you from spreading misinformaton.

You are talking out of your ass an we are just correcting you.
Post automatically merged:

I meant Queen Bro

nothing sanji fans alaready wining every chapter
:amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
β€Ž
Shin Ramyun Spice Mix + Vegetable Oil + Garlic + Microwave for 1 minute

Best chili oil ever

Sanji never gets his win back
Saturn will shove his tentacle up Sanjis ass hole and turn One Piece into g*y hentai.
sanji breaking free of nasjuro ice is a W

sanji send saturn flying off the clouds is a W

Status
Not open for further replies.