Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What next ? When Sanji will be exhausted, Franky will come with a battery to charge him up

The drum that « revived » G5 against Kaido was lame but at least it could have been part of his bullshit powers. I prefer 100 times that rather than the Giant food
Also I hope Oda won't forget that Luffy needs to be in G5 for the IG to move.

Okay so wb was just saying that for fun i guess. Oda was scaling garling up against top tiers for fun i guess. Oda is making Shanks (you know, the one most of yall have as top 1?) relative a bum i guess.

People like you would still argue even if he one shots a top tier on screen.

This discussion is over, cause theres no substance to it whatsoever
When did Wb ever say that it was Garling that scarred him? 🤨

It would show that real humans are still better than robots and will is the most important thing

all Warlords are powerhouse that have great potential

I don’t see any new gen fighting them and for what purpose
They aren’t normal robots tho
They have actual personalities. They’re more similar to the vinsmoke than normal pacifista

The seraphim are them but just straight up better

Zoro sanji kid and killer can each fight one. As for why because they’re actually more important and relevant to the future on top of just being one of imu’s main forces with a ton of hype and potential

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
They aren’t normal robots tho
They have actual personalities. They’re more similar to the vinsmoke than normal pacifista

The seraphim are them but just straight up better

Zoro sanji kid and killer can each fight one. As for why because they’re actually more important and relevant to the future on top of just being one of imu’s main forces with a ton of hype and potential
But they likely lack what really matters : will and haki

they can be the best version of the Warlords they will always limited to reach true monster status

What will be the point of Kid to fight them ? No narrative at all behind that

It's out of control. When Zoro gets revived by Mink cum he's maken fun off (as he should!) but when Luffy gets two bullshit revives nobody bats an eye lol.
In thr first place, that 'exhausted' aftereffect of G5 itself is a bullshit given the nature of the fruit or atleast it shouldn't be within an hour nor the haki drain for 10 minutes post G4. Who would get exhausted just because they have used awakening lol. When Oda had bulllshit drawback, he had to resort to bullshit revival but Luffy eating food and getting energy is the bullshit that is consistent throughout the series.

The "Garling is not a top tier" reminds me of "Gorosei are not fighters" once again:gokulaugh:

Oda shows this man 3 or more arcs prior Mary Joa arc for one reason, not only that... he stated his position as the Supreme Commander... not only that... he made sure to state that this man was in God Valley with other top tiers and not only that, he's old, meaning he got experience (and we know how Oda and Japan likes their old man).
And he was introduced as the leader of a group, and we didn't saw the rest of that group meaning he's league above them.

I may be coping, but imagine seeing a Page One back in Dressrosa like why I'm seeing a fodder 3 arcs prior Wano Oda?

But we saw Kaido!!! Because he had importance on the plot, the same goes to Shanks' dad.
Imma need to see Garling in action to give him top tier status

Not just Theories and Speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.