Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was more humiliated.

Zoro wasn't even in WCI.

He can fight of the No1 holy knights while sanji can take on number 2 , and zoro go on to fight Nasujuro.

He was eye diffed at first , and from bonney to Vegapunk they are either damaged or dead.

Didn't knew more panels means more relevence.... guess , shanks , roger , mihawk , xebec , wb are not at all relevent to the story.
Number of panels cope is insane... he couldn't even do anything in that many panels either...
More panels mean more relevance if we talking about seeing what matter more in the arc .
Which Sanji get a lot of , some of it was good and bad fighting wise and he will get screw over unlike Zoro but that don't change focus Oda put on him .( we even get sanji setting up escape stuff which we not get in a while or being smart taking out Kaku fast with bubble gun )
In term of the story Zoro does not have more relevance than Sanji when it comes to the SH fighting the enemy group .
Zoro will be stronger than Sanji but that don't change how Oda writes them when taking on a enemy groups .
Also Oda want end this story i doubt they fighting fucking Holy knights they got at best 2 major one on one battles and that BB and i would say elders but i not even certain on that .

Status
Not open for further replies.