Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest? Lol

If all the Gorosei be confirmed CoC users+DF Awakening+Imortality

I don't know i can hold my Mihawk wank and i'll have to accept that Gorosei>Mihawk.
:ronalugh:
"His sword slash encompasses both elements of hardness and softness, and there is nothing he cannot slice into two!" That includes Immortality, Ain't no Gorosei tanking that shit :milaugh:

Gorosei are cotenders to be at least stronger than Kaido and BM too seeing how Warcury surpasses their biggest strength. Even if you wanna attribute that to haki that hypes Warcury's haki + sturdy zoan ability moreso.
I’d say Saturn and Ju Peter are more comparable to BM

Whereas the other 3 could legitimately rival or surpass Kaido in strength

You think Kizaru is going to attack them lmao?
Yes, and die either against the Gorosei or briefly holding back Im's laser.

1) VP's message is explicitly targeted at the Navy and their transponder snails.

2) Kizaru is lying down on a ship that is broadcasting the message.

3) Kizaru is crying and conflicted.

It's one of the most obvious set ups in awhile.

In that case koby is stronger then almost every marine except admirals
i really dont give a flying fuck abt coby tbh
its like someone pinging me with momonusuke or rebecca

As claimed by a silver medalist failure who couldn’t even conquer a single country in the New World

The guys who rely on the Admirals for protection rule the entire planet
gorosei also have coc and mostly like advanced conquerors users
u look so desperate trynna hype up the admiral agenda lol

I think the funniest part of trying to claim admirals > gorosei is that now with the gorosei getting better feats than the Yonko, it’s not even necessary lmfao

It’s like trying to say admirals > Imu for the admiral agenda, it isn’t actually needed it just makes you look retarded 😂

I think what Mars saw was Vegapunk's giant brain. I think that the bubbling is due to the fact that his brain is in a large tank. The bubbles and the sound of liquid could be due to bubbles rising to the surface of the tank. He looked serious because he realized just how much knowledge Vegapunk has stored, plus the fact that maybe Vegapunk's Den Den Mushi is connected to his brain. So destroying the Den Den Mushi means also destroying the punk records and his brain.

We saw that during the destruction of Ohara and the killing of Professor Clover Saint, Ju Peter did seem to regret killing such an amazing and knowledgeable figure. Just like at that moment, maybe Mars looks serious because he has to do this over again one more time.

OR it could be something from the Void Century or another one of Vegapunk's inventions.

I think the funniest part of trying to claim admirals > gorosei is that now with the gorosei getting better feats than the Yonko, it’s not even necessary lmfao

It’s like trying to say admirals > Imu for the admiral agenda, it isn’t actually needed it just makes you look retarded 😂
Put another way, the admiral agenda is just that they’re top tiers and more relative to Yonko then high tiers.

Now with the Gorosei showing out to be >= Yonko, saying Gorosei > admirals doesn’t even hurt the agenda.

@Fujishiro @Shiroyru Saying admirals > Gorosei is just making yourself look like an idiot for no reason lmao

I think what Mars saw was Vegapunk's giant brain. I think that the bubbling is due to the fact that his brain is in a large tank. The bubbles and the sound of liquid could be due to bubbles rising to the surface of the tank. He looked serious because he realized just how much knowledge Vegapunk has stored, plus the fact that maybe Vegapunk's Den Den Mushi is connected to his brain. So destroying the Den Den Mushi means also destroying the punk records and his brain.

We saw that during the destruction of Ohara and the killing of Professor Clover Saint, Ju Peter did seem to regret killing such an amazing and knowledgeable figure. Just like at that moment, maybe Mars looks serious because he has to do this over again one more time.

OR it could be something from the Void Century or another one of Vegapunk's inventions.

You might be right here brother.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Put another way, the admiral agenda is just that they’re top tiers and more relative to Yonko then high tiers.

Now with the Gorosei showing out to be >= Yonko, saying Gorosei > admirals doesn’t even hurt the agenda.

@Fujishiro @Shiroyru Saying admirals > Gorosei is just making yourself look like an idiot for no reason lmao
So the Gorosei just cooked both Admiral and Yonkou Agendas? It's over?
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.