Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The PL is the worst league in the world
:milaugh::gokulaugh:
How the mighty have fallen. :suresure:

Oda used Kid and Law to get rid of Meme because he didnt want to waste any more time with her clown ass.
At the end he didnt even allow them to beat her.

Kid is not dead but his role is done.
Law still has a role so he's definitely coming back.
And how does this refute my point exactly?

Luffy's crew never defeating the Yonkos, the Shichibukais, and the Admirals still stands.

It's like what I said to @HellBlazer04 earlier, this is something that Lolda has been consistently doing for over 25 years of writing One Piece. Why am I supposed to believe he will have a change of heart now and suddenly write Luffy's crew to beat the Admirals or the Gorosei? :milaugh:

How the mighty have fallen. :suresure:

And how does this refute my point exactly?

Luffy's crew never defeating the Yonkos, the Shichibukais, and the Admirals still stands.

It's like what I said to @HellBlazer04 earlier, this is something that Lolda has been consistently doing for over 25 years of writing One Piece. Why am I supposed to believe he will have a change of heart now and suddenly write Luffy's crew to beat the Admirals or the Gorosei? :milaugh:
He didnt allow them to fight the big guys early because they would out shine condom.

Now there are plenty fighters for everyone and condom will probably fight some god tier enemy. Even if we add Kid, Coby, Sabo, Law there is space to fit in Zoro and Sanji or even fucking Helmeppo lmao.

He didnt allow them to fight the big guys early because they would out shine condom.

Now there are plenty fighters for everyone and condom will probably fight some god tier enemy. Even if we add Kid, Coby, Sabo, Law there is space to fit in Zoro and Sanji or even fucking Helmeppo lmao.
Space to fit them all in? No there isn't any.

You add Zoro and the Cook with Kidd, Coby, Sabo, and Law, you got 6. Heck, you got 7 if you add Luffy.

There are only 1 Fleet Admiral and 3 Admirals, total of 4. As we know, 7 is larger than 4, so it's Luffy, Law, Kidd, and Sabo. This means not all 7 of them will have this space you claim.

Same with the Gorosei. Just Luffy, Law, Kidd, Sabo, and Koby already make up the 5 to beat them. Again, not all 7 of them will have this space you claim.

And this without even bringing up Helmeppo.

I don't know where you got this idea about crew outshining Condom this or that. We ain't talking about outshinin' anybody.

I'm sure it matters when the strongest warlord happens to have the number 1 seraphim followed by a King and a Queen/empress, the same pattern that Oda uses with Zoro/Runji, King/Queen, Kuma/Ivankov.
Well Sanji isn’t fighting s-snake unless I guess for some reason she gets gender swapped
And i don’t think gecko flamingo and crocodile are the weakest just because their numbers. Same with the gorosei

Status
Not open for further replies.