Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the weakest gorosei lose to the strongest yonko

Saturn and Ju Peter really couldn’t do shit to Luffy. They would probably win against him, but only due to immortality.

But I can see Teach and Shanks having counters to immortality. Same with Kaido, who I think could bypass immortality by just burning their bodies to shreds.
By burning them I don't think they will lose,...if they withstand the explosions like nothing

Immortality is simply some hax , which can be countered with something.
Someone countered it and gave them their scars.
Or they helped Imu conquer the world and then became immortal to rule it forever?

There’s like a million possible explanations for why they could have gotten scars before becoming immortal there’s no way you’re this dense

C

Cruxroux

Or they helped Imu conquer the world and then became immortal to rule it forever?

There’s like a million possible explanations for why they could have gotten scars before becoming immortal there’s no way you’re this dense
Or maybe they are just abusing Awakening like luffy and can't manage that form for long.
Awakening takes a lot of toll on your body.

People headcanoning weaknesses for the Gorosei with no evidence simply because they can’t accept they’re this broken I love it 😂
@Shiroyru @TheKnightOfTheSea @Fujishiro @zenox
Many of them are salty that they were wrong about the Gorosei, for a very long time they truly believed that the Elders weren't going to be very strong fighters and this arc pretty much proved them wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.