• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
Princess or queen, i'm a firm believer that she is from the royal family. :kuzanshut:
And true She has red hair.
Shanks was found as a child by a Pirate.
Nami by a Marine...
Is it possible she's his daughter ?
Daddy didnt complain to be abandoned and at the end found it cool, so he did the same for his Daughter.
Lmao

And true She has red hair.
Shanks was found as a child by a Pirate.
Nami by a Marine...
Is it possible she's his daughter ?
Daddy didnt complain to be abandoned and at the end found it cool, so he did the same for his Daughter.
Lmao
Nami is Toki's sister.
They were both sent forward in time by their mother, who was the first user of Toki's fruit.
They were sent to separate eras.
Nami was found by Bell-mere and raised in Coconut Village, where they owned the Orange Grove (= all fruit names).
Toki was found by some Kuma-like weirdo, and grew up in Kaido's country, Vodka (Toki = type of Japanese whisky).
When she was a teen, Toki manifested her mother's DF, much like Bonney did with hers.
From there, Toki began skipping around in time, looking for her sister and for the prophesized one: Nika. All she found was Oden, but she learned to be happy with him. She died never finding her sister, but fate wanted that it'd be Nami and her new-found family to help Momo avenge Oden and open the country.

There's more.
Toki is the tile of a Japanese videogame:

This is obviously Tama's ability, the Kibi Kibi. In English it's translated as Millet Millet.
The millet is a cereal also used to produce Raksi, a Nepalese distilled drink (again linking Tama to Kaido). A lot of fruits are used to produce distilled alcohol, and fruits themselves, by going bad, ferment, becoming intoxicating for various animals.

But Tama's name also foreshadows her connection to Luffy.

What do fruit, alcohol, and Toki/Nami/Tama have in common? That's right: him!

All of this to say that: Momo was being a perv to his own aunt.

Sanji fans fighting for their fucking lives on Twitter :suresure:

Anyways, so much begins to make sense now that we know the world is going to sink. Rayleigh coating ships, Crocus living in Laboon, Shanks and his crew with no DFs, the Noah, the Red Line being far above sea level, Old Wano being underwater (possibly due to a previous Great Cleansing?) etc.

This is definitely something Oda has had planned for a very long time, can't wait to see the endgame where this is prevented. I especially want to see Nami play a big part in stopping it, since this directly comes into conflict with her dream.

I especially want to see Nami play a big part in stopping it, since this directly comes into conflict with her dream.
Sorry mate but when did you see her using a pen to draw some coasts ?
She does not care anymore about her Dream, She just want money. And even that, since when did we see not berries in her Eyes....
Only Zoro and Luffy do stuff for their Aim.
At Eos with high level sea -> one land :
- Sanji all blue.
- Not hard to draw one big coast

Sorry mate but when did you see her using a pen to draw some coasts ?
She does not care anymore about her Dream, She just want money. And even that, since when did we see not berries in her Eyes....
Only Zoro and Luffy do stuff for their Aim.
At Eos with high level sea -> one land :
- Sanji all blue.
- Not hard to draw one big coast
Man I'm glad you aren't writing this story :suresure:

Sanji fans fighting for their fucking lives on Twitter :suresure:

Anyways, so much begins to make sense now that we know the world is going to sink. Rayleigh coating ships, Crocus living in Laboon, Shanks and his crew with no DFs, the Noah, the Red Line being far above sea level, Old Wano being underwater (possibly due to a previous Great Cleansing?) etc.

This is definitely something Oda has had planned for a very long time, can't wait to see the endgame where this is prevented. I especially want to see Nami play a big part in stopping it, since this directly comes into conflict with her dream.
I think Nami will play a part but by somehow using the machine that Imu will use to flood the world to instead revert it

I have to comment about the Stella’s death. Since I know that at least Shaka is not yet dead, but still alive, while the SHPs and the other Vegapunks just keep York in the believe that he is dead, I will keep being careful of what Oda writes here. Because even if the Stellar is now seen as good as dead by everyone, he could also just be a second Shaka and just be alive and fine, hiding somewhere. I do not trust Oda yet and think he could mislead us.

So, I’m still undecided, if Vegapunk Stellar is dead or not.

And again, it is interesting, how the “Devil fruit”-transformations of the Gorosei differ from the usual ones, we came to know. Here, Nasjuro’s head burnes bright and changes into a horse’s head, while he keeps his human hands. This is utmost unusual.

The third thing interesting about this chapter is the strategical approach the SHPs/Vegapunk are using here. It is most effective and well thought through. Oda is also highlighting this now even more than in the chapters before. As this strategical aspect will be the ability, the 11th crew member of the Sunny will bring into the crew – Lucci.

Nami is Toki's sister.
They were both sent forward in time by their mother, who was the first user of Toki's fruit.
They were sent to separate eras.
Nami was found by Bell-mere and raised in Coconut Village, where they owned the Orange Grove (= all fruit names).
Toki was found by some Kuma-like weirdo, and grew up in Kaido's country, Vodka (Toki = type of Japanese whisky).
When she was a teen, Toki manifested her mother's DF, much like Bonney did with hers.
From there, Toki began skipping around in time, looking for her sister and for the prophesized one: Nika. All she found was Oden, but she learned to be happy with him. She died never finding her sister, but fate wanted that it'd be Nami and her new-found family to help Momo avenge Oden and open the country.

There's more.
Toki is the tile of a Japanese videogame:

This is obviously Tama's ability, the Kibi Kibi. In English it's translated as Millet Millet.
The millet is a cereal also used to produce Raksi, a Nepalese distilled drink (again linking Tama to Kaido). A lot of fruits are used to produce distilled alcohol, and fruits themselves, by going bad, ferment, becoming intoxicating for various animals.

But Tama's name also foreshadows her connection to Luffy.

What do fruit, alcohol, and Toki/Nami/Tama have in common? That's right: him!

All of this to say that: Momo was being a perv to his own aunt.
Oda type beat

It also doesn't help that the chapters themselves, when they're released, are discounted versions of the story, with an average of 3/4 pages of actual material, stretched and padded from here to Enel's home.
So true. Egghead has been great but the amount of padding and "fodder reaction" panels that Oda implements really puts a damper on things after waiting multiple weeks for chapters to drop. The buildup to Vegapunk's announcement of the OP world being underwater was ridiculous. Like just get on with it. We don't need multiple chapters of the world reacting. We don't need to see fodder panicking and freaking out over events for 5-7 pages every chapter. At least he cut back a little compared to Wano which felt like 50% filler.