• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
Man after long time I liked the chapter .We are surely entering into huge info dump .

Props to Sanji didn’t think he might actually be first one to strike to Nasujuro .

What happens next is interesting . Why Imu wants to destroy current world .

What if old world was destroyed in same way during void century is this the reason for water level rise .

"I-It's a raccoon bro, admiraltards that make fake scans said so!! I'm going to cry to Sandman, just you wait!!"
Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1113: "Stalemate"
Hey Nami saved Robin and blocked 2 legs and she's still standing? She's back on the trio.
And nice to see that the little bitch that was crying about Runji being bite diffed is now coping that no one agrees with the translation, these mongos want to rewrite the story so bad to make Runji seem impressive. :ihaha:
Aint no way this buckbroken zoloboi came for his 6th consneed. Not quoting me too because his ass clenched so he can get away calling me running like his idol.
They agree with me retard are you actually braindead? I said its an impact SFX and its an impact SFX. I know you are ESL but what the fuck do you think do words mean, especially the word snap in the english language when you grab something? Englighten us here. They translated not to breaking of anything because only full on retards said thats the case which would a complete different SFX that wasnt used here.

And spamming the risita emoji too like i said he would its like the guy is so low on the being ladder you can predict everything about. Guy run away to, he didnt make that pic he spammed about and cant speak 1 word japanese im crying and now he gonna call me names again to get his post deleted, run away and come back with a new cope after he had a good seething sleep with some new cope. He is already assblasted that i will ask this sandman too and already precoping. As if we should listen to his mental retardation who cant speak 1 language correctly.
:josad:

Last edited:
Yeah where Kaido was fine gla

While Sanji was almost game over if the 2 giants didn't save him but he still got wasted :risitasad:
fine?
He went white eyes and screaming his lungs out.
so far Venus did not push base Sanji that hard and there is no other Sanji panel besides the initial one of him getting bitten.

Let's see if next chapter there is any damage on Sanji, otherwise Venus will never hope to injure exoskeleton in his life
:risitasad: and Venus vs Sanji will forever remain Momo vs Kaido level where a weak character can only bite a strong character

https://tcb-backup.bihar-mirchi.com/chapters/257/one-piece-chapter-1032-review-1688718749
According to the retard brains King broke his own neck here.
Its the same translation from the same scanlation site too.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I swear their cope need to be studied. Motherfuckers using google translate to get their ESL post to English and than they try to japanese SFX retranslate not even understanding what those are.
fine?
He went white eyes and screaming his lungs out.
so far Venus did not push base Sanji that hard and there is no other Sanji panel besides the initial one of him getting bitten.

Let's see if next chapter there is any damage on Sanji, otherwise Venus will never hope to injure exoskeleton in his life
:risitasad: and Venus vs Sanji will forever remain Momo vs Kaido level where a weak character can only bite a strong character
They just gonna vanish and never bring it up again like every weekly L cope they have
:josad::josad::josad:

Last edited: