One Piece Chapter 1114: “The Wings of Icarus”

Rate this chapter:

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
I believe First Pirate means Joy Boy was First to give Meaning to a Flag that isn't associated with any Island or Kingdom or Goal
A Sea Symbol or Symbol of Freedom, something that Hiriluk Explained

In our History, First Pirate Flag Witnessed was described as "Black Flag with Crossbones, Death's Head & an Hourglass"
So Skull is obviously Reference to "Death" & Hourglass is Reference to saying to your Enemy "Your Time is almost Up"

If Joy Boy's Flag gonna be the Same, then that means his Enemy was Death & He Escaped Death then Conquered it which is what gave meaning to his Flag, and if even Death doesn't Stop you, then you basically inspire Hope to achieve anything, achieve the Impossible, which is what Hiriluk said about Pirate Flag

What about the Straw Hat or anything Symbolic added to the Flag? It represents what helped Joy Boy Defeat Death,
As Hiriluk's Flag had Sakura Petals, which is based on Story He told about Man who got Cured after finding Sakura Trees (Probably Him)

And this isn't Random, Oda did indeed Introduce Death Entity in Wano Arc
And entire One Piece Story is Heavily Inspired by Movie "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen"
Basically about a Man who decided to go on a Journey to save his Kingdom from an Invading Force
And throughout entire Journey, He was always Chased by Death, and He always manages to Escape
And at the End of Movie, all that He (Baron) Left for the People was a Tale
I believe Baron Munchausen = Joy Boy

Hiriluk's Death Chapter was Named "Snowy Tale" btw
And Drum Island Kingdom was later Named "Sakura Kingdom" after Hiriluk's Dream was Fulfilled & Wapol was Defeated
His Dream was Fulfilled by turning Snow to look like Cherry Blossoms (Cuz Sakura Trees can't grow in Snow)

This means that Ancient Kingdom is a Place Full of Laughter, just like Jaya is Depicted or Yasuie's Town
And Joy Boy's Journey ended with him discovering something that Defied Death
Whatever it was, it wasn't possible to be Created where there is Laughter (Mockery)

Joy Boy's Dream was to turn Laughter into this Death-Defying Treasure, something He Discovered but didn't Activate Unfortunately.
This is why many Characters Laugh or Smile when They are facing Death, it's all Reference to Joy Boy's Dream

As long as People Laugh, Death can't get to them (Something that was also seen in Baron Munchausen Movie)

So, now it's picking up. I was concerned with the original spoilers, but this is actually pretty good, all things considered. It's partly stalling, but not egregiously so.

I'll make a few predictions, though I am sure others have said the same.

Nika was real - and likely the basis behind the dreams of mankind that created the Nika Fruit. His actions established the Ancient Kingdom.
Joy Boy at Nika's fruit, much like Luffy did. He sought freedom and spread joy. His actions triggered retribution from the now-World Government. He is considered the first pirate.
Luffy will be the pirate king and the last ever pirate.

I like the fact that Vegapunk clearly has read MOST Poneglyphs we'll never get to see. Remember, there are many routes to the Red Line and many to Lodestar. This will be Vegapunk unveiling the story of the other Poneglyphs, which gives Robin a clearer picture that can only be crystallised upon reading the Rio Poneglyph. This does not devalue her dream but instead provides much needed context for her to finish putting the pieces together.

Vegapunk, go get em.

Shueisha has listed Elbaf figures for sale starting in November.
😂😂😂😂 remember the Wano related event in Kyoto that was planned for the start of Wano but Wano started a year later?😂😂😂😂😂😂 Loda and schedules are like water and fire
Post automatically merged:
I saw this on twitter Credits to @breaking2good He/she pointed out that the flame looks like the fire of the Lunarian's I noticed the A&Mu on the tank and maybe the A stands for Alber because it’s made from his DNA and Mu could be the forgotten land/continent of the Lunarian's A man named James Churchward popularised the myth of the ancient continent MU He claimed that a high ranking priest from India showed him a set of ancient "sunburnt " clay tablets. They were written in a long lost language which only two other Indian soldiers could read. Churchyard learned the forgotten language and was able to decipher the tablets. 1. Mu was the home of an advanced civilisation called the Nacaal 2. they flourished between 50.000 and 12.000 years ago and were dominated by a black/melanated race -> the Lunarian's? 3. they were superior in many aspects to our own 4. The continent Mu had 7 major cities, 64 millions inhabitants and colonies on other continents 5. the 64 million inhabitants were separated as ten tribes during their time of demise and the ten tribes followed one government and religion -> the WG?
I said yesterday that I think A&Mu stands for Atlantis & Mu

Only Carlos's mother didn't know about the void centuries, there were a theory saying she was a commoner forced into marriage like her son tried to do to the nurse in Sabaody.
If this were the case she'd have heard of the word "void century". It's more likely she was confused because to the CDs there is no void century because they know what happened. And I'm pretty sure Shalria is Charlos's sister not mother

Original Nika in Ancient Elbaf: "Time to start a dancing revolution! :D"
>gets chopped to bits
His will reincarnates in Joyboy: "Time to start the piracy era!"
>gets chopped to bits
Their wills combined pass on to Luffy: "Time to free the entire world and end piracy!"
>gets c--

Last edited: