Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In reality tho it takes Kaido complete focus and CoC to one shot a YC1 level character

Nusjuro nameless kick does the job

Gorosei portrayal is a whole different level to Kaido
Post automatically merged:

They haven't used it in combat yet. If Oda is saving Nusjuro for a clash with Zoro then we good but I don't see Ju Peter using it, that's Warcury thing.
I guess also Nusjuro hasn't had a need to use it yet.
Who is he gonna use CoC on?

Sanji? lmaoooo

He just fell after the bite genius :suresure:
Even worse lmao
Can't even dodge a point blank bite

Gorosei take attack for fun but Sanji's speed "feats" are flat out embarrassing. He is so far behind Zoro in terms of speed it is hilarious. I think even EoS Sanij's Attack speed would be no where near current Zoro's level.
Post automatically merged:

Kat and Doffy had CoC that can knock out den den mushis, Law split a mountain, Zoro cut pica.
Literally negged Sanji Bonney Franky and 2 giants without even using CoC or named attacks.
WTF are you on about?

Saturn had Luffy scared like a bitch from his CoC alone.

Kat and Doffy had CoC that can knock out den den mushis, Law split a mountain, Zoro cut pica.
Kat and Doffy cant make current Lucci and Jinbe scared with their sole presence and Haki lets be honest

And Zoro cut Pica like his life depended on it

"Through the nine mountains and the eight seas there is nothing i can't cut"

(wdym blud this is just stone chill out)
:kobeha:

Only due to immortality

Sengoku has CoC and Akainu & Kong likely do too, possibly Fuji as well

Immortality/regen hax Ryo has

Awakened logias and awakened Zushi Zushi should be on par or greater than awakened Mythical Zoans, also Sengoku has a Mythical Zoan

Let's not put Gorosei or Admiral over each other until we've seen either go all out
You are assuming a lot of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.