Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt Oda will be able to give us a scenario where you can't tell which side is right.

Nusjuro being able to cut the bubbles is something to put into question about his powerlevel. How durable were the bubbles or they just had special effect against DF users?

As I always said it was obvious that JoyBoy was a loser.

If sea level rose 200 meters 1000 age that means this was what happened to Wano? So Ryuuma could actually have lived during Void Century?

I highly doubt Oda will be able to give us a scenario where you can't tell which side is right.

Nusjuro being able to cut the bubbles is something to put into question about his powerlevel. How durable were the bubbles or they just had special effect against DF users?

As I always said it was obvious that JoyBoy was a loser.

If sea level rose 200 meters 1000 age that means this was what happened to Wano? So Ryuuma could actually have lived during Void Century?
No he is not buried under water

You know already Luffy and Co. Always had a massive plot armor, but in this scenario where Luffy and co. are running and escaping from the gorosei is clear they are stronger. Maybe not competent, but stronger.

But don't expect any villains to actually defeats the SH, didn't happened in Sabaody, didn't happened on MF, Luffy and Co. escaped all the time. Let's not downplay the Gorosei here, it's just your typical Loda writing.
This would work if there was only 1-2 top tiers + navy fleet versus SHs + 2 giants + bonney

Here we got 5 top tiers using their strongest modes,
Sorry, Oda didn't write them as imposing villains

You think Mihawk going pull up and fight Zoro with his crew and everyone going have a opponent ?
Nah the Zoro vs mihawk fight won't be group fight like how BB will be or elder would be etc etc .
I do think we re going to get a group fight involving mihawk but I believe it's after the WG fight like you

It's crazy how Vegapunk says he can't tell what side was in the wrong. Initially why lily must of team up with Imu in the first place but I'm probably took ot too far or lied about something

I think people are forgetting that the information that vegapunk is giving isn’t just for us the readers but the one piece world as a whole

The world finding out this information is a big deal. Not just the pirates and wg are going to make moves but the entire world is for better or worse. Whether they stick with the world government or side with joyboy

Also the action of the world government now doesn’t mean the original beef between joyboy and maybe imu had a bad side

Just like we seen people and the wg hate characters like ace and robin for just being born despite their parents being good people it’s also happened the other way around
Orochi and the kurozumi were hated by “good” people because they had actually “evil” ancestors. Which is also just as bad

There’s nothing to really say that if joyboy won and his ancestors gained power that they wouldn’t eventually get corrupted by that same power

Joyboy and imu used to be best friends before they had a petty argument that became way bigger than intended
Ala
  1. Dorry and brogy
  2. Nekomamushi and inuarashi
  3. Shanks and buggy
  4. Luffy and usopp (water 7)
There fight just taking a lot longer to resolve involving a lot more people
:kata:
Joyboy "I wanna sail as much as possible"
Imu "no, you're meant to rule Ancient Kingdom and lead the world...stay "

Status
Not open for further replies.