Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Gorosei are human, I don't think all of them are from the Void Century. You can't get 6 immortality surgeries at once because it kills the user. You have to find the fruit, give it to someone else and wait for them to learn how to do it. And at some point, they said that the Nika fruit was "a myth now, even to us" - it wouldn't be if they were around to see it. I think they're probably people Imu has collected over the centuries to be his servants. According to their number, Ju Peter would be the first and Saturn would be the most recent.
If you look at the Gorosei they start younger and seem to be older. I think that is because Ju Peter was the first to receive the surgery after Imu and then Mars and so on. And they are 6 of the 20 kings for the others 13 it was to late, they had already died. Or it might be as you say. That over time Imu took promising celestial dragons and told them about the surgery and had them join his inner circle. However they definitely do know something.

If you look at the Gorosei they start younger and seem to be older. I think that is because Ju Peter was the first to receive the surgery after Imu and then Mars and so on. And they are 6 of the 20 kings for the others 13 it was to late, they had already died. Or it might be as you say. That over time Imu took promising celestial dragons and told them about the surgery and had them join his inner circle. However they definitely do know something.
Yeah it could be either right now. If the silhouette in this chapter has 6 kings, that'd lean towards your idea.

Ju Peter himself I think wasn't sure about Nika and they talked about something "the Government" (not them) has done in the past.

They may be very old, but they aren't definitely from 800 years ago.

I won't be surprise if the entire war started because of something just as stupid and small
Sasuga Goda
Post automatically merged:

They were Joyboys wings who betrayed him because of his stupid ideals

Based on Spoilers
It seems that Joyboy got defeated because he doesn't fight with his "friends" cuz from all we know and could predict :
- Robo Giant asking for forgiveness to Joyboy, could mean it didn't do nothin meaningful at that war

- Zunesha Sin/crime that got sentenced to walk in the seas for eternity probably from someone that can Order Him and was a friend of joyboy ( someone that had an ability like Momo i believe from Kozuki fam ) Because Zunesha Let Joyboy to die when that "guy" ask Zunesha to protect and save him. We know that Wano People are kinda wild and brutal, so i kinda not shocked with it ( for a reminder just because One old dude from Kurozumi fam tried to poison the current shogun at that time. Wano People are killing every Kurozumi bloodline, leaving only Orochi and Otama alive, which her parents possibly taking the same fate as other Kurozumi's )

- Joyboy Letter to Poseidon that could mean the Mermaid Princess or Current holder of Poseidon at that time didn't even engage in the war

We really need more Lore Chapter for sure

Ju Peter himself I think wasn't sure about Nika and they talked about something "the Government" (not them) has done in the past.

They may be very old, but they aren't definitely from 800 years ago.
I know that. I think it either to through us in the wrong direction or Oda wasn’t sure yet if he wanted the Gorosei to be from the void century or only Imu. Let’s see what it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.