What Marines know about the Ancient Weapons?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering, is Cobra's body inside that tomb or not? Who gave it to them? I was under the impression Imu wanted to get rid of even the body.

And I'm confused by Vegapunk talking about the dissappearance of Lulusia, wasnt it supposed to be a prediction the whole '1 meter of water' thing?

I'm wondering, is Cobra's body inside that tomb or not? Who gave it to them? I was under the impression Imu wanted to get rid of even the body.

And I'm confused by Vegapunk talking about the dissappearance of Lulusia, wasnt it supposed to be a prediction the whole '1 meter of water' thing?
1. I highly doubt Cobras body is in the tomb, however, he’s still a king and deserves a funeral.

2. Vegapunk monitored a light appearing above lulusia; once that light occurred, Vegapunk used his scanners and noticed that an earthquake was going to occur and the ocean was going to rise again. This was when he made the recording. The prediction was that the water level would rise and a massive earthquake would occur after seeing that light

Just Imagine Vegapunk sayas someone from void century is still alive and is above WG.
Lily is surely in some relation to imu.
I'll need to read Egghead again once done.
So much information.
Nom nom nom

Status
Not open for further replies.