Status
Not open for further replies.
when luffy fights it’s nika piece when he isn’t fighting he’s a fraud ? 😂
cmon make up your mind bro
That's the problem.
Gorosei ARE NOT TRYING at all. They don't mind taking any hits.

Luffy is trying his best and getting damaged and running away.

Landing hit on saturn who doesn't even bother dodging is something even fodder like Brook can do. Difference is brooks slash did more damage to Saturn tha Nikas giant attack.

Let that sink in. Don't even try to compare him to Zoro 🤣🤣

Everytime I see discussion about Zoro vs Lucci here I wonder if some of this Lucci wankers read the same manga as us or if they got sidetracked and read yu yu hakusho instead
Either way none of this shit happened on One Piece so something's went terribly wrong here

While Simpji is stuck in the mud like an absolute worthless fodder he is, Gandhi nearly kills a Woman in front of Simpji. Is this Hollow Worthless character whose only personality trait is that he can never see anyone harm a lady, questioning his morals, he's that scare of Gandhi or did Gandhi immobialized him?

And one more attack while Bonney orders Simpji who is a woman's dog by his own admission, lets Gandhi use his sword and cut an island. Is Simpji once again immobalized or scared? Why is Simpji not stopping Gandhi?

@Lee Ba Shou @MarineHQ @Fujishiro @Embers Kaios

Anyone with a brain can see how much of a fodder Sanji is looking here. Even Scabbards were portrayed as more of a threat to Kaido. Simpji is literally done after one bite. Immobalized, Paraliyzed, Mentally shook you name it.
Judging by your likes this only confirms what i’ve been saying all along

you say dumb nonsensical shit, gets multiple likes from zorofans which further goes on to prove this is a zoro fan forum

No point in wasting time arguing back. This place is too biased

Status
Not open for further replies.