Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowkey the egghead seraphim would really fit the east blue recruits. Not that I think they’ll get them but it would be really cool
  1. Sanji with the swim fruit is obvious and even said by oda in an sbs. Just adds to his mobility meaning there’s nowhere your safe
  2. Zoro with the dice fruit. Makes zoro a sword. Making him a powerhouse even without his actual swords
  3. Nami with love fruit. Everyone including herself always talks about how cute or sexy she is
  4. Usopp with paw fruit. Fitting for Nika’s vice captain and paw cannons Usopp is a sniper

Let's see now.

(1) Zoro has Jimbei throw him at Nasjuro's slash, stops and blocks it easily. Then clashes equally with him, saving the fodder crewmates behind him and the ship.

Compare that to:

(2) Sanji failing to keep vegapunk alive. Sneaking Nasjuro when he's focused on Bonney. Getting one-shot 1 panel later. Then needing to get saved by 2 giants and a 12 year old child. Bonney survives due to franky helping her.
Which is the only reason (1) happened.

I do see why the Runji rats are focused on the "doro no phast hurr durr" cope. Retards got all their agendas ruined in 1 chapter :milaugh:
sanji doesn't take damage, why he would fucking care being hit or not

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I guess but if he’s ever alone without someone to help him he’s fucked. Tho I guess everyone can just decide to go down to him to help

Him always needing help for a boost is inconvenient even for him.
Luffy is the one who hasn't won a solo fight since cesar you sack of dog shit

Status
Not open for further replies.