Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally really dislike the "the character was just being retarded" argument. Saying she didn't use ACoC because she underestimated them is writing the story for Oda, he hasn't made it clear that was the case at all so that's just speculation. Also, if someone is on your stomach with a sword in your chest, clearly charging up an attack that'll destroy your internal organs, I'd kinda doubt she'd just intentionally not use ACoC because, eh, they're weak I don't need to.
BM doesn’t fight intelligently. She’s never needed to be intelligent because she was born supernaturally strong.

Shanks identified Kid as a threat and ended him before he could cause any real damage. Absolutely nothing suggests BM is far weaker than Shanks. She has ACoC and split the sky with Kaido, she is a yonko, and her bounty is actually higher than Shanks’s.

The difference between the two was Shanks was smarter. He didn’t underestimate Kid. BM underestimated both of them. She literally turned her back on them to go fly to Kaido. When Kid pulled up with DP, BM was shocked he could still fight and had something up his sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.