Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gorosei thought Bonney's fruit was a failure. Did they try to replicate Imu's powers? What if she imagines a future where she knows the location of One Piece if she has a picture of it?

this fruit is broken and broke the one piece story.

But im talking relative to the characters they try to use their DF on. Like ofc for law big mom and kaido have overwhelming haki just like luffy at least has overwhelming haki compared to sugar. Also for Doll compared to Bonney.

Plus im pretty sure it's only if your target's haki is stronger than your own not overwhelming.
It has nothing to do with that. Chinjao couldn't counter sugar's df hax despite being a vet. As explained by Law and Doc Q. You need a high level of haki to counter hax, it doesn't have to be relatively

This sucks. You can do anything if you believe. No training necessary. Peter Pan shit.

Hell, Peter Pan gave them more instructions and a little song to go with it. Luffy said, "Beats me, just pull it out of your ass!"

If Bonney really is this OP, then the only solution is to kill her off. That would be convenient since her fruit can't respawn since it's not a fruit. But it pretty unlikely that Oda planned something like that bc I'm not sure he plans anything these days...

This sucks. You can do anything if you believe. No training necessary. Peter Pan shit.

Hell, Peter Pan gave them more instructions and a little song to go with it. Luffy said, "Beats me, just pull it out of your ass!"

If Bonney really is this OP, then the only solution is to kill her off. That would be convenient since her fruit can't respawn since it's not a fruit. But it pretty unlikely that Oda planned something like that bc I'm not sure he plans anything these days...
Mihawk is an apostle of Nika Luffy and Nika Bonney and all future Nikas, he will never allow such a thing to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.