Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point Oda is doing just whatever he wants with the story, just like gear 5.

Of course it's his manga but as a reader you want some consistency and logic in power levels and plot continuation.

Also he brings back all the supposedly dead people back which ruins the story.

That is why sometimes having an editor may not be a bad thing.
Factual, why is Roshio and Saul even alive 🤡🤦🏻‍♂️

Is it just me or does it seem like the Straw Hats have had no agency this arc whatsoever? It doesn't really matter that they're on Egghead, they're just there so that we as readers can know what happened to Vegapunk.
This is them p much every post ts arc except WCI which was personal for Sanji. They're always just helping the friends they made along the way.

Is it just me or does it seem like the Straw Hats have had no agency this arc whatsoever? It doesn't really matter that they're on Egghead, they're just there so that we as readers can know what happened to Vegapunk.
Unfortunately, this is true. It might have worked better if most of the crew was separated on the Sunny and only broke through around a few chapters ago.

I have been saying this whole arc, 7 strawhats got stuck above because Oda didn't knew what to do with them.
So far them being here doesn't affect the story much.

Like how are we having 60+ chapters for Egghead?
150 chapters for wano?

Oda needs to retire
He always drags out the second halves of the arcs because he keeps adding way too much unimportant stuff.

Nearly all post-skip arcs have one thing in common:

Great buildup to the actual climax and then suddenly Oda keeps stalling and stalling and stalling when he should just end it in another 5-10 chapters or so.

Then things like a 50 chapter birdcage fiasco or a 30 chapter "weeeeddiiiiiiing caaakkeeee" bullshit happen.

Dressrosa had this problem, WCI had this problem, Wano had it and now Egghead.

Every week the fake spoilers are better than the real spoilers :gokulaugh: Someone compile those fake spoilers and make a story out of it - it will be better than current One Piece
One Piece is at a stage where there are many characters that are loved. The attachment level is like no other so a plot from now on here would be way more interesting when some of these characters are highlighted (Instead of what Oda is doing by dragging and adding nothing to establishEd character).

These fake spoilers people just write what we have been asking for like “focus on xyz” “address the truth behind that mystery” or just have more things happening overall in one chapter than what Oda is doing. However it’s not like what they’re making is that great of writing either. If they can write a whole new story from the start better than OP then sure… but no one would care to read texts that don’t come from the original author that made you interested with the story.

I have been saying this whole arc, 7 strawhats got stuck above because Oda didn't knew what to do with them.

So far them being here doesn't affect the story much.

He always drags out the second halves of the arcs because he keeps adding way too much unimportant stuff.

Nearly all post-skip arcs have one thing in common:

Great buildup to the actual climax and then suddenly Oda keeps stalling and stalling and stalling when he should just end it in another 5-10 chapters or so.

Then things like a 50 chapter birdcage fiasco or a 30 chapter "weeeeddiiiiiiing caaakkeeee" bullshit happen.

Dressrosa had this problem, WCI had this problem, Wano had it and now Egghead.
FACTS, WCI was the worst thing in human history.

Status
Not open for further replies.