Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1119 Spoilers Discussion

Hakai vs (Nika×Cyborg)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Luffy ate food he instantly reverted to Gear 5 which again doesn’t get weaker as Luffy gets more hurt or drained. Luffys just at 100 or 0
He does not instantly reverted to Gear 5 after eating food.
The marines saw luffy eating and he was on the ground and he was not in G5 and he look normal .
We also see luffy go in and out of G5 and look normal like when he went into it to hit topman and came out and he was normal looking .
What happen with Kizaru was stamina issues not a damage one .
Luffy has always been one of the most durable character in the series G5 just added to that .

Gear 5 with muscle enhancement/toon force would obliterate base Luffy of course, nothing to suggest a regular punch from G5 without those things would though.
There is nowhere stated in the manga that Luffy will only be physically stronger when he enhances his muscles

the manga simply gives us that g5 increases his
Strength

U have seen many named attacks from g5 which will hurt his opponents way more than base form ( this should be common sense )

Lucci is surprised by G5’s force and there was no muscle boost done in dawn rocket

There is nowhere stated in the manga that Luffy will only be physically stronger when he enhances his muscles

the manga simply gives us that g5 increases his
Strength

U have seen many named attacks from g5 which will hurt his opponents way more than base form ( this should be common sense )

Lucci is surprised by G5’s force and there was no muscle boost done in dawn rocket
I didn't say only when he enhances his muscles, I said enhances his muscles/body or toon force like you pointed out with that image.

We've never seen Luffy hit someone in G5 without increasing the size of his fist/muscles or using toon force iirc

I think it's safe to say that Kaido's and King's magma-esque flames are far hotter than IJ

Many of us were saying this is obvious, since Oda sees magma as the peak of heat based abilities (hence why the strongest fire of Kaido and King were compared to that as a means to hype up their fire).

But now we see it.

Sanji's future fire will be magma flames or something more special like black flames/Amaterasu.
Then they will be as hot or hotter.

However, that's not the case now.

I didn't say only when he enhances his muscles, I said enhances his muscles/body or toon force like you pointed out with that image.

We've never seen Luffy hit someone in G5 without increasing the size of his fist/muscles or using toon force iirc
The only toon force used in that panel is luffy making lucci’s body like rubber

How exactly will that make the punch hit harder :choppawhat:

I think it's safe to say that Kaido's and King's magma-esque flames are far hotter than IJ

Many of us were saying this is obvious, since Oda sees magma as the peak of heat based abilities (hence why the strongest fire of Kaido and King were compared to that as a means to hype up their fire).

But now we see it.

Sanji's future fire will be magma flames or something more special like black flames/Amaterasu.

What happened? I don't wanna read full spoilers but someone spoiled something about Sanji in a battle thread.

Also those hits was hurting luffy that he was saying how much it hurt 3 times and eye pop out etc etc .
But like usual he was okay afterwards .
Which by the way was same thing when he was getting hit by Kaido attacks.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

But now we see it.

magma is molten rock how will sanji produce rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.