Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be same as usual Loda always nerfs Zoro he did it even against emperors in wano before he was allowed to use asura
Drag downs were the supernovas :milaugh:
Imo Shiryu won't have the necessary AP to clash with Zoro head on when he's healthy at least. He isn't gonna cancel aCoC shishi sonson etc.

I don't see it.

Eh, I trust Mihawk to get more than 3 slashes.

His endurance should be near Zoro's level.
Zoro often take more than 3 slashes

It should be a bloody fight
Idk Zoro and zombie Ryuma were said to "relative" in power and it ended in one clean slash from Zoro. Swordsmen are like the opposite of brawlers in this series, it can take many chapters for them to land a clean slash but when they do it, it does significant damage. Hence the swordsman "lethatility" stuff in the fandom.

Sanji was destroyed when Bonney was revealed to be a minor” lmfao who writes these polls

Bonney being a minor will always be the funniest and greatest plot twist that ever happened in One Piece, Oda triggered a lot of Western fans with this revelation given all the adult-form fanservice and BB/Sanji gooning at her
It's not like Sanji (so Oda) would care, he married a minor already.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Zoro rarely takes big clean hits during his battles. King couldn't touch him, he hit him once clean due to a distraction in the fight.

Mihawk's not landing anything big on Zoro. Definitely not more than 1 or 2 attacks max.
Fair,

1 Clean hit from Killer did knock him out.

It's probably just 1 or 2 attacks from Mihawk as you said

Goofy an embarrassing mess this whole arc. Imagine having the power to send Blazing Bagua Kaido flying across tens of kilometers with pure force yet requiring the help of Bonney Franky and Sanji to send a single Gorosei flying

Same Gorosei who were afraid of angering Kaido, Goofy prematurely passing out and couldn’t do anything without Elbaf giants covering his ass
It's true....
goofy:hihihi:

Imo Shiryu won't have the necessary AP to clash with Zoro head on when he's healthy at least. He isn't gonna cancel aCoC shishi sonson etc.

I don't see it.
I think he will be able to hold his own for Loda to have hyped him as someone on equal footing with magellan his haki and swordsmanship must be at very high level. He will continue growing alongside rest of the bb pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.