• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, now would be a good time to do that, too. I kind of wanted Luffy to meet Shanks now, but Dragon would work just as well.

I could see Dragon trying to recruit Luffy for the Revolution. Trying to appeal to Luffy's sense of justice and duty towards others. Only for that to not go the way he hopes.

Luffy: "I don't wanna save the world! I wanna be King of the Pirates! You go and be the hero if you wanna be one so bad!"

Dragon: "I can't believe I raised such a selfish son!"

Everyone: "But...you didn't, though...."
Whoa! Is Luffy this childish? No way a Conversation between him and his father would be like this, I know Luffy isn't the type to sit down and have a rational conversation or have people bargaining with him, even if it would be Fujitora, but he'd also still do this to his father? Hmmm.

Another example like when Jinbei was telling the Straw-Hats about the history of Fish-Men and humans, he got bored and went to sleep lol.

Dragon: "We finally met, my son"

Luffy: "Who are you? That face looks very familiar"

His friends: *reminds him of the newspaper which he saw his face and then remembers"

Luffy: "Wait so you're..."

Dragon: "That's right, it's me, Luffy"

Luffy: "DRAGOOONNN!!!!" 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Dragon: *laughs* so we finally met, my son.

I feel their meeting, that moment will be a mix of Sabo and Jinbe meeting with the Straw-Hats, it will be both exciting and emotional at the same time.

If I'd pick an OST for this moment, it'd be the same OST when Luffy freed Ace.

Last edited:
It's more about that whole thing about Luffy not wanting to be a hero, because they have to share their meat from back on Fishman Island. (Chapter 634). We KNOW that Luffy doesn't want to be a hero. I don't think he'd respond well to someone trying to pressure him into being one.

The thing is, I'm pretty sure Dragon DOES. Dragon most likely wants to be the hero of the world. He wants to save everyone from the injustice of the Celestial Dragons.

And this would be a pretty good opportunity to show why maybe wanting to be a hero is kind of the "wrong path" to take in this world? It's one thing to help people who need it right in front of you, but it's another thing to go around trying to be EVERYONE'S "savior". It would just be a good opportunity to explore that idea a little more.

...Plus, yeah, Luffy is 100% that childish. Especially around family members like Garp. If Luffy were the "responsible" type he would have done like Garp wanted and joined the Marines, but he absolutely refused to do that. This is basically the same thing. He's following the path that he wants to head towards, no matter what anyone says or thinks. No matter how many people think it's irresponsible or foolish. He's the one who decided to try and find the One Piece back when everyone mocked him thinking it was just a fairy tale. He has NO qualms about people thinking he's childish or acting that way. Luffy doesn't follow anyone's lead, even if there is some wisdom to following their advice.

Last edited:
He's gonna take you back to the past
To kill the Buccaneers that suck ass
He'd rather have a Lunarian
Take a diarrhea dump in his ear
He'd rather eat the rotten asshole
Of a shot up fishman and down it with beer

He's the angriest Elder you've ever heard
He's the Angry Genocide Nerd
He's the Angry Moonman Nerd
He's the Angry Figarland Nerd
masterpiece

> Licking im's ass for 800+ years
> Come to egghead and taked L from almost everyone
> Dies
Idk if any of y'all watched Yu-Gi-Oh! But ofc we all watched YGO At some point of our lives, Imu killing one of his gorosei reminds me of Marik also killing his rare hunters after they fail to defeat Yugi in "Battle City" Arc, and I will be saddened if Saturn would be the only Gorosei to die by Imu, I hope Imu goes insane and kills all his other Gorosei's when they fail him.

And dude, Imu can kill immortals like that? If Kaido wanted to die a glorious death, he could've simply fought Imu in a 1v1 and get fraud checked by him and the world declares that Imu is WSC and not Kaido.

:kailaugh:

Edit: but either way, Kaido hates WG so him dying to them is the last thing he'd want to himself but since he presumably died a glorious death by Luffy whom is the next Joyboy, Kaido died a happy man.

Last edited:
He's gonna take you back to the past
To kill the Buccaneers that suck ass
He'd rather have a Lunarian
Take a diarrhea dump in his ear
He'd rather eat the rotten asshole
Of a shot up fishman and down it with beer

He's the angriest Elder you've ever heard
He's the Angry Genocide Nerd
He's the Angry Moonman Nerd
He's the Angry Figarland Nerd
what a throwback :BigW::BigW:

Yeah, I liked this. So now, it seems that the 5 elders aren't the only ones that know about Imu, but also the unit of where Shanks dad was.

And IMU cmis connected to them, cool.

So what are his poowers? Seems he is the reason they have immortality and can regen.

Yeah, it was cool to see that he had personal interests beyond just serving Imu
Though we did see the Gorosei not really agreeing with Imu's actions but still serving him, like the Lulucia incident
Well I think he did it for the best of intentions to Imu/Government in the end, to strengthen the military with science, which backfired in him

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Idk if any of y'all watched Yu-Gi-Oh! But ofc we all watched YGO At some point of our lives, Imu killing one of his gorosei reminds me of Marik also killing his rare hunters after they fail to defeat Yugi in "Battle City" Arc, and I will be saddened if Saturn would be the only Gorosei to die by Imu, I hope Imu goes insane and kills all his other Gorosei's when they fail him.

And dude, Imu can kill immortals like that? If Kaido wanted to die a glorious death, he could've simply fought Imu in a 1v1 and get fraud checked by him and the world declares that Imu is WSC and not Kaido.

:kailaugh:

Edit: but either way, Kaido hates WG so him dying to them is the last thing he'd want to himself but since he presumably died a glorious death by Luffy whom is the next Joyboy, Kaido died a happy man.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the power Imu gives to the Gorosei kind of splits his own power like a few %.

So it may be absolutely possible he is killing every Gorosei at the end to go full power against Nika.

Status
Not open for further replies.