• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn’t surprise me if the power Imu gives to the Gorosei kind of splits his own power like a few %.

So it may be absolutely possible he is killing every Gorosei at the end to go full power against Nika.
While he's the best villain along with Kaido, both of Kaido & Doflamingo are not like Crocodile or Imu, they don't discard their followers like that, I hope Imu also meets a terrible fate for what he did to Saturn, if Saturn is an asshole, what does that make the other Gorosei's and Imu too? the other Gorosei's refused to fall, that makes them more hateable than Saturn, I hope they all fall, and mostly, I hope Luffy vs Akainu and Blackbeard happens already!!!! and ODA PLZ LET US SEE WHAT DRAGON POWERS IS LIKE!!!! I feel Dragon's DF is that he is the god of wind, a DF that's both Zoan and Logia, he can control weather and wind.

Edit: I hope as the Series goes by, Oda finally kills more villains, he already killed more heroes than Villains too BTW, like Otohime died but her killer Hody is still in prison and wasn't executed for what he did to her, Wapol forced Hiriluk to commit suicide, he's still alive, Doffy killed Corazon and still alive, same as Diamante/Scarlet, Arlong/Bell-mere, Caesar Clown killed many people and still alive, Kaido and Big Mom killed people but their status' still unknown.

Would Imu even care if those bums ran out of food?
Well, they've kept them around this long for some reason.

So, it's possible Imu and the Gorosei really care about them. Maybe they're all descendants of old friends that they promised to take care of? Maybe they all remind them of old friends long lost, and they want to keep them around for sentimental reasons. Which is why they get spoiled so much. They may legitimately care about them.

...Or they're all going to be used like human sacrifices in order to do...something?

Maybe if you throw enough people into one of those holes in the ocean, it stops the water levels from rising? Maybe they all get to live like kings, because eventually they're all going to get sacrificed to the whirlpools?

Or maybe Imu's special powers actually come from the Celestial Dragons? Maybe Imu's siphoning off a small amount of their life forces in order to get the power to empower the Gorosei? Think like Goku's Spirit Bomb, only more parasitic. Maybe it doesn't matter if they're strong, as long as there's a bunch of them that Imu can steal energy from?

Or maybe Imu has been keeping this group of people childish for a reason? Like, once they die, all their unfulfilled wishes and dreams turn into Devil Fruits? Maybe the Celestial Dragons have been purposely isolated in order to keep their dreams as "pure" and "childlike" as possible so that they create more creative Devil Fruits once they die?

So, chances are that Imu probably doesn't want them to die....at least until the time is right.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
One of the Celestial Dragon said the one responsible for the food shortage should be executed.

Is it foreshadowing that Ju Peters is next to die after Saturn since he's in charge of agriculture?
Ju Peter looked scared this chapter. Plus having a noble side with saving the cipher pol agents and showing remorse before at times are red flags that he will be killed imo.

I'm wondering why his demon or whatever is so thematically different to the other gorosei.

I bet garling will have a norse mythical zoan/god/monster whatever fruit/form. I like the fenrir idea a lot especially and thus the werewolf idea for him can happen too then.

Well, they've kept them around this long for some reason.

So, it's possible Imu and the Gorosei really care about them. Maybe they're all descendants of old friends that they promised to take care of? Maybe they all remind them of old friends long lost, and they want to keep them around for sentimental reasons. Which is why they get spoiled so much. They may legitimately care about them.

...Or they're all going to be used like human sacrifices in order to do...something?

Maybe if you throw enough people into one of those holes in the ocean, it stops the water levels from rising? Maybe they all get to live like kings, because eventually they're all going to get sacrificed to the whirlpools?

Or maybe Imu's special powers actually come from the Celestial Dragons? Maybe Imu's siphoning off a small amount of their life forces in order to get the power to empower the Gorosei? Think like Goku's Spirit Bomb, only more parasitic. Maybe it doesn't matter if they're strong, as long as there's a bunch of them that Imu can steal energy from?

Or maybe Imu has been keeping this group of people childish for a reason? Like, once they die, all their unfulfilled wishes and dreams turn into Devil Fruits? Maybe the Celestial Dragons have been purposely isolated in order to keep their dreams as "pure" and "childlike" as possible so that they create more creative Devil Fruits once they die?

So, chances are that Imu probably doesn't want them to die....at least until the time is right.
Was thinking maybe he keeps the everyone who lives in holy land as "slave reserves" should the world be flooding, the red line and it's highest peaks only would be habitable

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
I just imagine Saturn still being a bit mad about Doberman, when suddenly he hears someone tuning a guitar in his head and then Imu starts pumping this masterpiece solely for Saturn:

LMAO PERFECT. Hearing this in the credits of Deadpool and Wolverine was surreal with that tribute to the Fox X-Men films and other certain superhero films...

Also Imu: "Also now here's Wonderwall" as he cries over Lily for the millionth time.

Someone needs to blare Stop Crying Your Heart Out at him lmao.

Can you guys believe how fucking dogshit this chapter was, outside of the Imu stuff?
Finally someone says it, I've not seen as much hate for this chapter from anyone weirdly, I hated this chapter too, Idk why I gave it a 3, feels too high in hindsight lol. I think the copium of a new chapter after that break made me feel too generous.

I really did not like this chapter at all, just a headache to process and ridiculous writing. The Celestial Dragons are just unbearably stupid at this point, even more than usual.

LMAO PERFECT. Hearing this in the credits of Deadpool and Wolverine was surreal with that tribute to the Fox X-Men films and other certain superhero films...

Also Imu: "Also now here's Wonderwall" as he cries over Lily for the millionth time.

Someone needs to blare Stop Crying Your Heart Out at him lmao.

Finally someone says it, I've not seen as much hate for this chapter from anyone weirdly, I hated this chapter too, Idk why I gave it a 3, feels too high in hindsight lol. I think the copium of a new chapter after that break made me feel too generous.

I really did not like this chapter at all, just a headache to process and ridiculous writing. The Celestial Dragons are just unbearably stupid at this point, even more than usual.
Yes we get it oda,they are evil and arrogant

Status
Not open for further replies.