Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1127: Adventure in a land of mystery

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Well, it is still all a Mystery. I think one thing that we can say for sure is Urouge knowing these routes. At least one of them. This would fit what Franky said. Only a few of these tree exist, meaning there are other Giant trees that connect to the Sky Islands.

Interestingly enough, Ganfall here also uses plural, saying other 'Routes' are not like the Knock Up Stream. Suggesting there are several entries to Sky Island other than that monstrous current.

Having several Big trees could make sense here, since we know that the Eve Tree brings life and sunlight to the bottom of the sea; it must get absorbed from the top of the trees that are above the clouds. I doubt one Tree alone can fill the entire ocean with sunlight and life.

After Urouge defeated Snack and was driven out by Cracker, we found him resting on another Sky Island, Balloon Terminal. That's where we first learned about Kaidou as well. Now, I don't know if this connects anything, because they could have gotten up here by other methods we don't know of yet. But, I doubt they found a random knock-up stream.

Still, everything is just speculation at this point.