Which character is stronger?

• Cracker wins in a fight but Zoro is stronger.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Strange things are happening in my life. You know about some things
Yes, I gave the laptop to the IT manager of my university and he fixed it
I am learning Python now
Ah yeah of course, I hope you will be well despite what is happening and will happen ofc! Turbulent seas/skies are never fun...

Ah nice, thats awesome! Wow! I was meant to learn Python in college MANY years ago for games design, we were designing visual novels with Ren'py (the most common tool for making visual novel games at the time, especially in Japan or something like that).

Thats pretty cool man, I hope it goes well for you!

:BigW::kata::lusnipe::holdw::hohoho:

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
I knew something was wrong the moment i understood that nearly all the mangas I was following ended one after another, I'm now only looking forward to hxh and one piece :crazwhat:
One Piece is the DSP of manga, outlasting everything!

At this rate, One Piece and thus Oda, Jojo and Araki and DSP will outlast the heat death of the universe! The pillar men IRL!

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Weit, tief in heiligen Hallen,
So wird ihm hier verkunden,
Was hier einst wird einmal gescheh'n.

Wenn des höchsten Bartes Wallen,
Den Lauf der Tafel dreimal umfallen,
Aus tiefstem Schlaf das steinern' Heer erwacht.

Wenn erst das Schild am Baum gehangen,
Stürmen aus den heilig' Hallen,
Tosend Heeresscharen weit,
Geleiten uns in golden' Zeit.

Hawky can't even beat them

Keep coping and pretending every zoro opponent is way better than they are

Keep crying
Give me arguments you fuck face.

Forget Mihawk who no diffs Blackbeard, show me what feats Blackbeard has to not be stomped by Zoro?
Post automatically merged:

no haki on tht attack luffy slept through a barrage from lucci took zoro an hr to finally get through a tired 20hp lucci guard bro was literally huffing against a pts luffy victim 😂
Wait wtf? Which Attack did Luffy tank from Lucci? Show me

I’d cut my losses if I were you

You haven’t enjoyed the series in years and probably won’t enjoy anything Oda has planned

It’s obviously a lot harder than I’m making it sound since you’ve followed it for so long and thoroughly enjoyed it at one point but it’ll be better for you in the long run

Sunk cost reading never pans out in my experience
I think the whole "sunk cost" concept is flawed.

It's free lol

Nobody "invested" anything except their time and I'm not even sure they really care what they do with their time.

They act like demanding customers who expect a high level of customer service even without paying for anything.